NEW YORK

Manya's POV:

I was packing my luggage I mean I was packing a saree and Samar entered the room. He looks hell tired, his sleeves were rolled up hair was a complete mess, two or three buttons were open and giving a view of his chest. I was checking him out and came to reality when he asked,

" Are you going somewhere?" I was in complete shock by his question. " New York" I gave the simplest answer.

" Then why are you packing sarees?" He asked.
" Am I not supposed to wear a saree after marriage?" I questioned him back.

He chuckled and said," oh my wife! It's not necessary to wear a saree outside Udaipur.  You can wear whatever you want and we will be away from family and it's completely ok.".

I just nodded and went to pack my bag removing all sarees. I have two bags filled with western outfits which I used to wear before marriage.
After 1 hour I completed my packing and was ready to go to bed.

Today was my turn of sleeping on the bed. I was sitting in the bed and Samar was working on his laptop. I wanted to break the silence between us. I don't know why but I felt like speaking to him.

" Uhmm. Samar tomorrow I am going to take a window seat" he looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

" And what made you think that I will allow you to take a window seat?" Wow just wow, he didn't agree but we arguing over huh.

" Because I am your wife," I said with my heads up.

" Okay! Then first let's act as husband and wife" he said and closed his laptop looked at my face and smirked and slowly started to walk near the bed. I was scared 😨, he came near me. I could hear my heart beats at full speed. He came near me swiftly took the pillow beside me and went back to the couch.

OMG, this man gave me a mini heart attack.

" I don't know I am using a window seat. If you can't give then take your private jet." I said switched the light beside my bed.

" How do you know I own a private jet?" He questioned me back.

" Haha!! You are  SAMARJITH SINGH GAEKWAD  I just checked on google and got to know you own a private jet." I said.

" Oh! So you stalk on your husband?" I couldn't reply to this because I didn't have a comeback. Actually yes I was stalking Samar because I wanted to know about my husband 🤫." BTW I don't use a private jet until and unless it's an emergency. We have to save fuel" he said and both of us drifted to sleep.

Next day.

Samar's POV:

So it's decided that I and Manya are going to New York for 7 days. It's not at all honeymoon. I have loads of work to do and Manya has to attend sone medical conference. I was already and was waiting for Manya to come. Kunal is going to drop us at the airport.

Then I saw manya coming downstairs in green color salwar kameez and she was also wearing the dupatta, And carrying a backpack. I didn't know why she was carrying it. But as a fashion designer, I can think she was ruining fashion.😂

(Imagine a backpack with this)

 Mom and Chachi looked at each other with amusement and we're very proud of manya

Mom and Chachi looked at each other with amusement and we're very proud of manya. This girl knows how to steal hearts. We bid bye to everyone.

" I said right, you can wear whatever you want." I just asked Manya while we wear boarding our planes.
" I got my plans Samar." She said.

We have to travel from Udaipur to Delhi. Then from Delhi international airport, we have a direct flight to New York City.

We landed in Delhi and I heard Manya asking," how much longer we have to wait here?"
"1 hour" I replied and was walking towards the coffee shop.
" Okay! I have to use the washroom she said and left

I was waiting for her in a coffee shop. But the one returned from the washroom was not Manya. She changed her dress now she was wearing dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt matching it with pair of sneakers and wearing a backpack. Now I understood why she carried a backpack back then. Sorry wifey I doubted your sense of fashion. I said to myself.

I was short of words to describe her

I was short of words to describe her. She was looking beautiful when she was in saree or salwar or lehenga but today when I saw her in jeans, I thought she is perfect.
She has perfect curves, shapes. She was looking hot at the same time cute.

" How am I looking?" She asked me and I didn't know what to reply. I can't say everything I thought about her just a minute ago.

" Beautiful" I replied and she smiled wide showing her dimples.

We landed in NYC after 14 hours. It was a tiring journey. Manya was reading some books throughout the journey whereas I slept. She was the one reading book, she should have slept but slept instead. 😂😂

" Mr. and Mrs. Gaekwad, I asked the receptionist soon she handed a key which leads to our room."

" You booked only one room?" She asked.

Oh! I forgot to book a separate room for us.

" Sorry I think my secretary did this!" I apologized.

" No problem I thought of sleeping in the bed for the next 7 days but now once again we have to take our turns." She said and I was amused at her thinking.

Soon she freshened and had little food and drifted into a deep slumber.

But one thing was sure Manya is unpredictable it will take lots of time to understand her.

She fought with me for a window seat then wore Salwar while leaving the house just to respect my family and now she is sad for not able to sleep on the bed for 7 days. I don't know what I will learn about her by the end of this trip?
With these thoughts, I also drifted to sleep.

************************************

Hey readers, I don't know how much you will like this chapter. I have back-to-back assignments internals. Sorry for the late update.
Please vote, comment, and follow it gives the inspiration to write amidst all the hectic schedules.