SURPRISE.

Manya's POV:

I am a very light sleeper, a sudden sound of someone moving inside the closet woke me up. " Good morning, "

" Good morning 🥱" I replied in a sleepy voice. Suddenly my attention turned towards the voice.
It's Samar, his words from last night made me smile a little.  " Slept well?" He asked.

I just nodded and went to the bathroom to do my morning course.

My closet was filled with Salwars, sarees, and lehengas. I thought wearing salwar Nah it won't look good for a new bride. I thought of wearing a saree or lehenga. But I don't know how to wear a saree so decided to wear a simple lehenga.
I wore simple shades of pink lehenga matched with a blue blouse and a light shade of green dupatta.

I walked out of the closet to see my husband shirtless and drenched in sweat after his workout. I was ogling him, I couldn't take eyes from him.  He looked hot, damn hot! his abs.. Suddenly a voice broke me from my thoughts.

Samar's POV:

She was sleeping like a baby on the bed. I didn't wake her up and walked inside the closet to get ready for my morning workout. By the time I was out she was already awake and was slowly rubbing her eyes like a small kid. How cute,  she went inside the closet to get ready.

She came back wearing a beautiful lehenga. She was checking me out soon I realized I was shirtless.

" Ahem ahem, " I fake coughed to bring her out from her thoughts. She turned her face and there was a small smile and a blush on her face and she went out.

Author's POV:

The royal family wholeheartedly welcomed Manya. Soon she was everyone's favorite but here Samar couldn't figure out what his wife was.
In front of everyone, she acts like mother earth with lots of patience but with him, she becomes Jhansi ki Rani.
He couldn't focus more because he was busy with his business.

Whereas Manya was missing her hospital. Her hands were itching. She badly wanted to treat patients. But she started acting friendly with Samar. Still not allowing him to touch they slept on the couch and bed taking turns. But she spoke to him a little bit and sometimes fight with him over small things like who will take bath first and many more.

Manya was tutoring Shivam, Suman and Aradhana in their studies. The only time where she finds peace. After all of them come from their respective schools and colleges they sit together with Manya and study. Whereas Payal was Manya's younger sister they started to vibe together and their MIL's were more than happy to see how Manya and Payal are vibing with each other. It was a happy family but still, Manya wasn't happy.

Manya's POV

" I have to go to New York for 2 weeks on a business trip," Samar said when I was about to sleep.

I gave the simple an answer as possible. " Okay", first I don't want to intrude on his work. Work is always important and 2 weeks is not at all a long journey.

"You want to come with me?" He asked. I was happy to go out but don't know how Maa and Chachi will react. So I said " No".

" Won't you miss me ?" Why will I? This whole room and the whole bed is going to be mine for 2 weeks," I replied and he giggled at my response.

Everyone was sitting at the dining table for breakfast. Slowly Samar broke the silence saying, he has to go tona a business trip. Maa was not agreeing saying he should not leave his wife. Suddenly a servant came and gave me a letter.

" It came today morning in the name of Manya Shastri." I took it and he went away. Then all ate in silence still Maa not agreeing to Samar's business trip.

I received a letter about attending a medical conference in New York. I was happiest on the earth because I always wanted to attend this but I can't go. I am scared to ask Maa and Chachi especially after Maa not agreeing with Samar's business trip.
I simply kept the letter on the dressing table.

It was already 7:00 Samar and Kunal both came home early today and Samar said he wants to speak to everyone and now all of us are sitting in the living room.

Samar's POV:

I came early today because I have to make mom understand how important a business trip is. And I saw a letter on the dressing table. I saw the name Manya Shastri on the letter and hesitantly took the letter. I read it and an amazing idea flashed. I called every family member to the living room to talk.

" Maa, I said I want to go to New York for business but you are not agreeing. But now I decided to take Manya with me for 2 weeks." A small smile appeared on Maa's face but there was a terrified expression on Manya's face.

" What will she do when you go to meetings.?"Chachi asked.

" Uhmm. Manya can attend a medical conference when I go to meetings, she also got an invitation and in the evening we can have our time" and I could see the satisfied expression on both of their face.

"Kunal is going to manage here and after I come back he has to go to Europe for 1 month. If you don't allow me now then I should go to Europe for 1 month and send Kunal to New York now." I said and they agreed.

  We had dinner and went to our respective rooms. My sisters already gave me a list of items they needed from New York.

" Are you out of your mind?" Oh, my Jhansi ki Rani mode is on I thought and looked at her.

" Why did you say I am going to attend the conference? And who permitted you to read my letters?" She was fuming in anger.

" SURPRISE!! and about the letter, it was on the table and I read it."

" What will Maa and Chachi think about attending the conference?" She asked and I could see the nervousness on her face.

" What will they think? They agreed didn't you see ?" She was not satisfied with my answer.

She went to the closet and furiously closed the door to show her anger. I sighed at her behaviour.

************************************
Samar and Manya are all set to go to New York.
Will this trip change their relationship?
Stay tuned

Dear readers if you like my story please vote and follow me for Exciting stories in the future.