PROMISE

Samar's POV:

How can I do this? How can I accuse her falsely? How can I question her character? She is so precious yet I blamed her. I can't forgive myself nor ask for forgiveness from her.

I am currently sitting in a bar. I can't get my head straight. That bastard Calling her girlfriend, me accusing her, her tears. Oh my God her tears are creating havoc in my heart.

" Sir we are about to close." The bar attendee said to me. I composed myself and walked out of the bar to hail a uber.

I reached the hotel and now I am battling with myself whether to go to my room, face Manya or book another room and give her some time. I thought for a while and decided later was the better option.

" Can I get a room please?" I asked the receptionist.

" Wait a minute sir let me check." She replied.

" Sorry, sir we are full." She responded within a second.

I smile at her and walked away. Even god wants me to face Manya. It was 2:30 in the morning and I entered the room. I didn't see Manya on the bed but I was hearing a little sob from somewhere near the bed.

As I went near I saw Manya sitting on the floor resting her forehead on her knees. Still in the same clothes as I left her. She was broken. Why not!😤
when her husband didn't trust her. I didn't get the courage to speak to her but my heart was clenching looking at her state so I decided to use the bathroom.

" Samar" I heard her small voice calling my name. I turned back.

" Will you leave me as others did?"
I couldn't control myself by this sentence she uttered.

I went down to her gave her a bone bone-crushing.
" I will never leave you, Manya. Will never leave you. I am sorry for being a jerk before." I was about to continue my speech but I didn't get any response from her then I realized my position. I was hugging her and she was stoned.

" I am sorry, I am sorry. I just got with the emotions. I will never do that." I started to apologize. But soon I was cut down by Manya by keeping her fingers on my lips.

"Shhh.." she hugged me this time. I was shocked would understatement.

" It's okay. I can bear the touch of the people I trust. And I trust you Samar." These words were heaven for me.

" But promise me you'll never leave me." She sobbed in between her words.

" Promise." I picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the  I slowly kissed her forehead. And soon we both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

Manya's POV:

I had the best sleep in a decade 😅. I opened my eyes and saw Samar still snaking his arm around my waist and snuggling his face in the crook of my neck. I tried to move.

" Sleep for some more time ." Samar groaned.
I stayed still without making any moments. Last night's thoughts were coming in front of me.

I don't regret anything from last night. Neither his confrontation nor my revelation truth. And even our promise.
I was smiling at those memories.

" Why is my queen smiling showing her deep dimples early in the morning." Samar broke me out from my thoughts and I soon touched my dimples unconsciously and my face was red.😸

I got from bed and walked towards the bathroom.

" Manya," Samar called me once again. This time I turned and raised my eyebrows in response.

" Friends?" I was the happiest hearing those 7 letters. I nodded in response.

He came near me.
" We still have two days in NYC. Want to visit your brother? And spend a little time in NYC. " He asked me.

" I will be glad,"   I said in response.

" I will promise to keep this smile on your face till your last breath. I will make sure you get all the happiness in this world and I will also make sure I will be the reason for that happiness." He said

I kissed his cheeks in excitement and hurriedly went inside the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear his giggles from outside and my racing heart from inside the bathroom.

************************************
NEW FRIENDSHIP. NEW NAME TO THE RELATIONSHIP. NEW BUILT TRUST BETWEEN EACH OTHER. WILL THIS HAPPINESS LAST FOREVER IN SAMAR'S AND MANYA'S LIFE? KEEP READING.

I have my electronics exam tomorrow. I have not completed my portions yet. But I was so done with studying so thought of updating a new chapter. I know it's relatively small. Hope you guys like it. WISH ME A LUCK!!!

Please share, vote and comment. Suggestions, corrections are wholeheartedly welcomed...