SANGEETH

Manya's POV:

" You have to do it okay!  For what reason are you trained in Kathak when you don't want to perform at your wedding. I don't know you are going to perform. It's my order and you have to follow it. " Ananya ordered and Manav nodded his head in agreement.

"You know what Akka, there is some type of competition between the groom and bride side. So you have agreed to perform" he said making a puppy face.

This Manav is the silent, intelligent, cold-hearted guy to the world little did they know my brother is dumb and can do anything for his sister kinda guy.

" Okay, I will perform no more arguments" I raised my hand in the air showing my defeat.

Both of them started to clap and jump on their feet. "Okay, we have to practice and let all your cousins know that you are performing and we are strong," Ananya said and both of them went out of the room.

Today is my sangeet ceremony. There will be a competition between the team bride and groom. The theme is south and north Indians.

Team bride - is going to perform north Indians songs or let's say Bollywood songs. So Ananya wanted me to perform Kathak. She was unhappy at first because we didn't get south India since she is trained in Bharatnatyam, she could have nailed it.

Whereas on the other hand
Team groom- is going to perform on South Indian songs.

In meantime, my MIL and her co-sister came to my room. " wow! Manya looks at your henna it's so dark. It indicates your husband is going to love you a lot". Aunt said with a big smile on her face.

To which my MIL replied, "Who can't love our Manya she is so pure". And I smiled at them.

"Take a rest and get ready tomorrow is going to be a big day
You can't get asleep till the next day . "  they said and left my room.

The words husband, live, pure are making me guilty. I am cheating on Samar. That poor guy needs to know that I am not pure. I am broken.
Not only broken I am messed up. With these usual thoughts and dilemmas, I went to sleep.

I woke up and decided to have a shower before getting for the night. I had decided to wear a light blue color lehenga and leave my hairs free tonight

 I had decided to wear a light blue color lehenga and leave my hairs free tonight

The makeup artist gets me ready and I was more than satisfied with my look. I revised the steps that I was going to perform. It was a surprise because both I and Samar had declined to dance and we didn't get time for practicing a couple dances. I took my pills to avoid unnecessary anxiety or panic attacks.

I walked to the sangeet ceremony with my brother. He was constantly complaining about how Ananya made him dance for long hours. I was laughing at his comments then I saw someone's gaze on me. OH MY GOD, MY HUSBAND-TO-BE IS LOOKING DEVILISHLY HANDSOME IN HIS 3 PIECE SUIT. I have seen him in only
traditional wear. But today he was breathtakingly handsome.