CHAPTER FOUR

" As soon as I stepped into Rajasthan I felt something is wrong. I think it's because I didn't speak to ananya from our last conversation" I didn't think and continued to walk through the exit of airport with my brother.

There were no much luggage as the visit was only for 2 days. We checked in our hotel room, I and Mom shared a room and Appa and manav shared another.

"Aap address batayiye hum aajayenge car bechne ki koyi zaroorath nahi hai ."[ u say us the address we will come by ourselves. No need to send car "] my mom said with complete excitement.

I can understand she is like any other mom in the world. If someone wants your daughter to be DIL of a royal family I think no mother will disagree for this.

But no one is going to think about my situation. It's okay let me think of an idea to escape. I went to freshen up with these thoughts in my mind and wore a decent salwar kameez and a duppta. my mom insisted to wear a saree but I didn't agree. Sarees are the most difficult to maintain and to put on. I am currently 27 going to be 28 in 2 months and till date I don't know how people can wear saree and dance, how can they wear saree all the day.. it's still a mystery for me. I did my hair and put on a light make-up. I dressed elegantly.

We booked a taxi to the location shared by them and I heard " kitna bhi make-up lagalo moti ki moti hi dikogi " [ however u dress up,once a fatty always a fatty] Manav said when he saw me. Okay he is my brother and I am used to his comments.

As we entered the place," What it's kesar Mahal! The palace I visited one month ago for check-up? wait am I going to to be the bride for this king? What was his name? Ughhhh how can I forget? How can I!!! "

We received warm welcome by the family members. As Soon as they saw me, they recognized me as the Doctor from the health camp. They were really sweet and caring. My parents were speaking normally with them. They didn't brag about their wealth nor status.

"Akka will you get married here? It's a real palace and you will be the queen! Don't forget your one and only brother after getting married here " Manav said whispering in my ears before he completed his sentence.

The king I mean my groom I am sorry the person I came to meet was before us. As I said earlier he was handsome and the formal which he was wearing increased his charmness.

"Namaste aunty . Namaste Uncle" he greeted and sat down. He smiled at me and i was simply staring at him without even realising that I didn't smiled at him back but I was awestruck by his stunning  looks  and my brother waved at him "Hello!!"

SAMAR'S P.OV
I woke up early in the morning,completed my work as I will be not attending office today since I will be meeting my bride! " Woh log aagaye hai tum jaldi se tayyar ho jaavo " [ get ready soon they are here ] my mom said and I dressed normally in formals , and went down to meet them.

😮😮What!? it's Manya!!!!! I greeted them and smiled at her but she was simply staring at me without any change in her expression but she was looking elegant in her salwar ☺️ and her brother waved at me.

MANYA'S P.OV
Our parents started to speak about each other families. " I am very glad to meet your family. Manya will be very happy if she gets married to our house.she is the girl I was looking for. Actually we decided to get Samar married but got to know he has to be married to a girl with certain criterias in horoscope that's why we chose Manya as she is the only girl for him" the queen I mean his mom said.

" We are really happy if our daughter becomes your DIL .She will not get a better house than this". My mom replied and I was silently listening without interfering their conversations.

" If he didn't get to marry Manya he might lose his life " his aunty said and I was shocked.  what in which century are you living ? it's 21st century and nothing like that exist I thought to myself.   

    " We have our family business. You might be knowing but I think we  have to say about us  because you are going to give your daughter to us" his mom said and I went on listening about how many business they own bla bla about there wealth but a word made my ears to straighten up

"Manya doesn't need to work at all".
I was completely in shock before I could speak, samar's phone interrupted me

" what !!okay I will be there in 30 minutes" he said and I can see his flawless face was covered with anxiety and tension.

" I am really sorry uncle and aunty I have to go it's an emergency call I was be back. Make sure you are comfortable here" he greeted my parents and went through the doors of kesar Mahal.

Before any one could speak I said" I am sorry I will work even after marriage" there faces were covered with different expression the younger ones looked at each other face and the queen was tensed all of a sudden. "

Beta you don't need to work here. We can give you everything " the queen said.

" Aunty I don't want to disrespect you but I Don't work for money. Being a doctor is my passion

" before I could finish" Royal family women don't work outside" his aunt said. Without even thinking"

I am sorry to say this. But I don't want this alliance" there jaw dropped from my straight forward answer. My mom was giving me a death glare.

" We respect you. Thanks for inviting us. We don't want to go against our daughter's will" my dad said and we stood up there were two phones ringing together and I could hear queen screamed

" what? Where is he?" Tears fell down from her cheeks and she just said "a...ac.... accident" gasping her breathe. All of them rushed to there cars and followed them showing our concern.
***********************************

What Manya just rejected alliance .There is an accident in Royal family what's gonna happen??stay tuned