CHAPTER SEVEN

Ananya's POV

I don't believe she what said. "How can she get married".

She didn't move on from that incident even after 10 years.  I know she is completely hurt and doesn't trust anybody but I can't let her  ruin her own life. I will do something so that she can get married to Samar,they are fated anyway and he belongs to royal family she can be happy there.

Manya's POV

"No No it's a complete arrange marriage. They are very rich but didn't show attitude when we met. They are head over heels to make our Manya as their DIL ". I heard my mom speaking over phone as soon as I entered home.

It was really tiring day with two emergencies,OPD and a surgery. I was completely tired but as soon as I heard Amma speaking in phone I was surprised. " We are waiting for the boy to recover then will arrange the marriage. Yeah it's going to a big wedding! Our only daughter is getting married" she continued speaking on phone and I continued staring at her.

I was trying to make a conversation with her but she used to cut me off.!   "What on the earth is going? Who is getting married and to whom ? I asked her as soon as she kept her phone.

"You and to Samar" I was stunned. I didn't know what to reply.

" The queen called today to know about your decision. I called you but you didn't pick, later I called Ananya and got to know you are attending some emergency and I asked her about your decision. She told you will probably be agreeing to the wedding as you showed little bit of interest the other day while speaking . I know you won't hide your emotions with Ananya so I took it as a green signal as said "yes" she said while looking at her phone to call next relative.

What should I reply? How should I react? Wait ., when did I say yes ?

Ananyaaaaa I am going to kill you girl but before that, let me try to clean this mess.

"Amma I don't need this marriage". I said with hopeful eyes.    "What you don't need this marriage? I have already said yes to them and I have told almost all relatives that you are getting married to the Royal family and now i cant deny anyone" and during this entire drama my appa and my brother were just looking at each other without reacting.

" I couldn't argue further so went to my room without having dinner".

"Manya", I heard my Appa calling me I know he will never allow me to sleep empty stomach. I am going to miss him the most after I get married.

Wait! Did I just said I am getting married? Am I mentally accepting Samar as my husband? Pheww........." I think you should have dinner while speaking to me " appa said and I couldn't say No .

" I understand your situation. Don't think hard just go with the flow " Appa said I just noded.

"Finish your food and sleep without any thoughts".

" Remember everything happens for your own good. Leave your past and move on " he said and went back to his room. I finished my dinner, washed the dishes and went to sleep.

***********************************
So Manya and Samar are getting married   why is Manya hesitating to get married? What's her past? .....stay tuned..