OUR FIRST DATE

Manya's POV

I don't know from where I've gathered so much courage, but now I am not only speaking with Samar but also I argue with him and sometimes I irritate him.

Samar has kept his promise. He didn't touch me yet. Have to say he is a man of his words.

Now in NYC both of us are getting close. My medical conference is going to start tomorrow and Samar has already started attending his business meetings from yesterday.

I went shopping this morning alone as I was bored sitting in the hotel room. Samar asked me out for dinner today. So let's say this is our first unofficial date.

He came back from the meeting at 5:30.

" Hey, Will leave at 7:00 what do you say?" He asked.

" Yeah, sounds cool". I answered,
And before I could ask further questions or continue our conversation he was already asleep.

I chuckled looking at him. He was still wearing his formals laying on his chest he started to snore a little bit. I thought of not disturbing and went to read some books.

Samar's POV

Wow NYC has not at all been romantic to me. Back-to-back meetings and any follow-up work. Manya was all alone when I was busy with my meetings, so I asked her out for dinner today.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes I saw it was already outside. I saw Manya combing her hair. She was wearing a knee-length dress and from behind she was looking hot 🥵. Her curves were in proper shape and place and the dress hung her body like it was made for her.

I was looking at her.

" I think you don't want to get late on our first date. Hurry up and go get freshen up." She spoke to me through the reflection she saw in the mirror.

I went to the bathroom and realization hit me what she said a minute ago. Did she a date? I felt blood rushing up my cheeks.

I entered the bedroom adjusting my dress. I saw my wife dressed beautifully in a black and cream dress. I was looking at her and vice versa.

We broke our eye contact and the next sentence from my wife amused me

"You are looking handsome!"

From where did she get so much courage.

"You look beautiful too." I complimented her.

" I complimented her