『chapter』 『⁵⁹』

hͭeͯlͥoⷮiͮsͬeͧ

"i really wonder why your mum thinks we like each other, that's like, the weirdest most random thing in the planet."
"can't believe your saying that whilst lying in my bed."
"it's too bright in the other room. i prefer it here."
"what do you mean? my curtain is literally wide open. and it's the middle of winter."

she shrugged.
jeno was right, heloise had no reason to be in his bed other than the fact that she w-

nope nope nope, what was it with her and intrusive thoughts? she didn't want anything. certainly not to sleep next to jeno, not to cuddle with him. of course not. nope.

"so are you just not going to go back to your bed at any time at all?"
"no of course i will eventually but for now i want to stay."

there was a silence as they both pondered... well, silently. but that was cut off by heloise asking,

"why did you laugh so much at dinner? your mum was concerned."
"what do you mean why did i laugh? bitch, you almost died."
"i almost died because i was CHOKING."
"what was i supposed to do? help you choke more?"

another beat went by as they both paused to understand what he had said.

"and, MR. LEE JENO, how the fuck do you plan on doing that?"
"shhhh, shhhh, hush hush, baby, pretend I never even said it."

there was another pause.

"what happened to me being the weird one? why is all the craziest of things falling out of your mouth today?" she commented on the all sorts of uncanny phrases that were spewing from his lips.

"you act like a fucking two year old, what am I supposed to call you? inversed grandma? baby is perfectly appropriate, if anything, you're thinking of it in that way because you want me to say it in the way."

she cackled loudly before stopping abruptly and staring him in the eyes, her face close enough to feel the grazing sense of the tip of his nostrils; and close enough for the size of his eyes to maximise to beady ones of a bird, his mole at the side making him look like a cute little bear of some sort.

but no, no heloise, she told herself, don't forget what you were going to say. don't get side tracked because he's pretty. had his eyes always looked that way? had his hair always looked so glossy, as did his lips?

no, what the fuck.

"it's the fact that you thought you did something there, but you're just waffling. say you love me and leave."
"god said don't lie and my christian boy mark said have faith in god so imma pass on this one."

"i'm leaving."
she threatened, spinning herself over the edge of the bed as though she were about to actually leave.

"no no, don't go, i'm sorry. please." it took the boy a second to realise he was begging... in a whiny voice... for her to stay... in his bed...

the whole situation took a very long time to settle into his brain, which heloise could see, and could take advantage of.

"look at you begging for me. who's the baby now, love?"

 who's the baby now, love?"

☎️

ooooo 👀👀👀
i forgot to update yesterday bcs wifi is reaaaallly reaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyy bad here and my data JUST RANDOMLY GAVE OUT
but like yeah, this story feels like its taking FOREVER, i started three whole months ago