Chapter 16

Abhimanyu - (got up and started dancing in happiness) I got it! I got it! Yes! Yes! Yes! (shaking Dhruv to wake him) Dhruv, Dhruv! Hey! Wake up. Wake up, I got it.....

Dhruv - (shouted) WHAT!

Abhimanyu - (turned his face to Dhruv) You remember the photo of the woman we saw on the wall downstairs?

Dhruv - (sleepily) Hmm..

Abhimanyu - (turned his face other side and then dramatically) I just remembered she's MS. KEREN, the most famous hacker. (then seriously) But Nandini said the lady in the picture is her mother. (clapped his hand) Woahhh. It means Nandini is Ms Keren's daughter. (patting himself) Great, I solved the mystery of who is Nandini's mother. I am a genius. Right, Dhruv? (turned to Dhruv and became angry as Dhruv was already asleep) You.... You.... (Put a clip on Dhruv's nose and sleep)

Dhruv - (having problem in breathing, woke up, noticed clip and removed and took a deep breath) Abhimanyu, You.. (about to punch him but stopped himself and slept)

Manish and Raj woke up at 6 am and got ready as Manish had an important meeting at 9 am and Raj had to go to supervise a surgery. So they got ready, Had their breakfast and left by 8 am. Kabir already knew about this, so he woke up at 7 am and send them off.

Then, Manik woke up by 8:15 am. He directly went to see Nandini. He entered her room and Nandini was still asleep.

Manik - (went to Nandini) (checked her temperature with his hand and smiled brightly as she was all fine) You look more beautiful when sleeping as you are quiet but I like the awake one as she talks, speaks a lot and enjoys every moment of life. (kissed her forehead)

Nandini - Me too...(opened her eyes) I also like the Manik who talks a lot, smiles brightly and enjoys his life. (they both smiled and kept on looking at each other.....)

The rest of them woke up by 9 am.

They all gathered for breakfast at dining by 10. They all were more lively after resting properly. Kabir was in formal attire.

Nandini - Kabir, you have any meeting?

Kabir - Yeah. I am going to grab an order of textiles. That will be our biggest order till now.

Nandini - Great. All the best. I believe in you.

Kabir - Thank you.

Navya - All the best, Kabir. Do well.

Kabir - Sure, Thank you. Ms. Navya.

All - ALL THE BEST!

Kabir - Thank you.

Kabir got a call. He answered it.

Kabir - Ya, Riya?

Riya - Sir, the investment file is ready.

Kabir - Great, where are you?

Riya - I am outside Ahluwalia's Residence.

Kabir - That's great. Bring the file inside.

Riya - Okay sir.

Kabir hung up the call.

Mukti - (in a teasing manner) Who is this Riya?

Navya - (with an uninterested tone) Kabir's secretary.

Mukti - Oh.. okay.