Chapter 3

And now here comes Kabir Dhawan.

It's 6 am in the morning. Everyone was sleeping. But someone entered the Boys' building and Manik's dorm(dorm no. 103). A youngster with two luggage bags, and headphones on, unlocked the door and went in. Manik, Abhimanyu and Dhruv all were sleeping. He directly went to an empty bed and laid down. He tried to sleep but couldn't so he went to the centre table took out one of the food delivery he brought. The three woke up and Dhruv screamed to see someone sitting and eating there. Kabir turned around and asked them to come and eat he has brought food for everyone. They still didn't see his face clearly.

Dhruv - Hey, if you are here to deliver food, just keep and leave. Why are you sitting here and eating? Tell me from which branch? I will place a complaint.

Kabir - (flustered and scoffs) You think I am a delivery boy. From which angle man!!! (he got up and showed himself to them)

Dhruv - Ya, you don't look like one!! But who are you?

Manik - He must be Kabir.

Kabir - Woah, Are you some demon or what? How do you know?

Manik - I just guessed it! Because everything which was empty/blank last night is taken now.

Kabir - Oh great, You are smart. Smart demon I should say.

Manik -  (pressed his lips in thin line) Thanks. I am flattered.

Kabir - Sorry to trouble you, but can you tell me your names, please?

Manik - Myself Manik.

Dhruv - Dhruv

Abhimanyu - Abhimanyu.

Kabir - Oh. Nice to meet you guys. I am from the business management department. Come on, let's eat.

They ate well got ready and went to their classrooms. Manik's behaviour according to everyone was quite cold but still, everyone admires him. Many girls wanted to propose to him but still, no one dared to. Kabir also started to get proposed but he refused everyone. However, he would always look after the photos of girls from their college(all freshers). Dhruv would ask him and he will always reply that he is actually searching for someone.

Almost a month passed and Nandini kept on searching for K.D. but was unable to find him. Finally, she gave a call to her dad.

Nandini - I want to ask you something. But promise me that you will not scold me?

Manish - What's wrong? Ok, I promise, I will not say anything.

Nandini - Dad, (while hesitating) What's the actual name of K.D.?

Manish - (stood up from his chair and shouted) What? Are you kidding me? You don't even know that? Are you seriously his sister or not? Huh? (as he was in meeting hall to attend meeting which was to start in 10 minutes, everyone around got shocked and flustered)

Nandini - You promised me.

Manish - Shut up. I will not tell you. (he hung up)

Nandini - (in her mind) Now, what will I do?

Almost three months passed. But there was no sign of K. D. One day, Alia was on a call with Dhruv in her dorm. It was Sunday. Suddenly Navya disrupted.

Navya - Alia, Mukti I am asking you again when are you going to treat us. You two have been dating for so long.