Chapter 28

Manik, Abhimanyu, Mukti, Alia and Dhruv took their flight while Nandini got busy with her training. Except for her computer skills, she had learnt fighting and shooting also. Nandini was putting her whole into her training. These days were very important for her. On one side is Manik's deal and on the other hand her own mission. Nandini and her team were going to break into the base of the smuggler.

Evening,

Manik and his friends went to the Party held by "Pace Technologies". They were all enjoying and Manik was having a good talk with people from other companies.

Then Mr. Sethi, GM of Pace came and Manik went to meet him. He was quite happy and interested to meet Manik as he heard about Manik and his team being the young talent. During their chat, the team from Aura Techs came. Mukti was getting angry to see one of her ex-colleagues in the team who was not able to meet their eyes. Manik was all calm and smiley while his friends were kind of angry but were trying to hide.

Mr Sethi invited both teams to a private dining area to have a chat with them.

Mr Sethi - I actually called you guys privately because I want you guys to meet and talk to someone who is really very important for this project. She has helped us a lot with the development of THE REIGN. You must know we got incredible results with this game, and she is the one to get equal credit.

Mr Sethi signalled his secretary and she connected a video conferencing but it was declined. She told Mr. Sethi who sighed thinking he should have informed her in advance. But the next moment there was a voice call from the same id, her secretary accepted and put the laptop on the table in front of everyone.

Mr Sethi - (to the person on call) I am so sorry to disturb you. I totally forgot about informing you in advance.

The person on call - It's alright Mr. Sethi. I was free.

Manik's eyes shot up recognising the voice but he quickly turned to a calm face. While their friends were kinda shocked but still put on calm faces. The person was MK aka Nandini.

Mr Sethi - By the way, MK, I called because I want you to talk to both the teams competing for THE KINGDOM. They both are present here. Uni-Tech and Aura Techs. I hope you don't mind.

The staff of Aura Tech were shocked and too excited as they will get to talk to one and only MK.

MK - Oh! I would love to Mr. Sethi. Hello there, myself MK. Nice to talk to you guys.

All - Hello!

MK - (chuckled) Let's go for introduction in alphabetical order. Aura's first.

Aura Techs staff introduced their company and the head to Mk.

MK - Uni Tech, please.

Manik - Hello, we are from Uni-tech. Myself Manik Malhotra. We are here as a team of 5 to present our design of THE KINGDOM.

MK - Great! You guys are sounding really young.

Manik - Thank you. Also, you too MK. (said while hiding his smile)

MK - (chuckles and continues in a cheesy tone) Thank you Manik. I am happy to know that both teams are here.

Dhruv - (whispered to Abhimanyu) Is there any end to their flirting? (Alia slightly pinched his arm to shut him up)

Mr Sethi - Happy to know you like it.

MK - I just hope you both teams present YOUR OWN works in the best way and the best will win. And yes, remember one thing: No tricks or cheating. I hate it and I know everything!