Werewolf habits

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah, sure. But I thought I already answered most of your questions, so this kinda took me by surprise." He wore such a smug grin, he could make my brother run for his money. Sharp sting of hurt and reminisce hit me hard. I miss him so much.Although I haven't seen him for a day.

I don't judge him for attacking me back home, I know that he did so just because he was scared. While I was taking my stroll down memory lane, I couldn't help but notice that Tyler looked at me with clear worry on his face.

"Hailey? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yea, sure." I said, shaking off all the memories

"I won't tell anyone about your gift, unless you say I can. Besides, I already knew that. You wouldn't be marked with the bite if you weren't special."

"Oh, well thank you." I was left speechless, which seemed kind of funny to me. A shy vampire, well that's new.

I didn't even notice that we already came to the dorms. The time flew by so fast. A sound of loud laughter was coming from behind us, and I turned around to see who it is. I didn't see anyone.

Damn vampire hearing. The laugh probably came from a hundred yards away.

A few seconds later, Kit and her friends came in my view. Tyler saw them even before me and quickly said goodbye to me. I guess Kit doesn't like him at all.

Well, she did kick his bat ass.

The group was the same, but then, I noticed a new member of the crowd. I locked eyes with him, and he seemed like he froze in his place. Oh god, I hope he won't attack me or anything.

All of my presumptions were blown away when I heard him silently whisper.

"Mate." His nostrils flared, taking in my specific smell, and his pupils widened.

Oh crap.