6

This took a while to release because I rewrote this chapter a lot because it just wouldn't be good enough for a first smut chapter. But now I've finished so enjoy!!

More chapters will come when the summer holidays hit in about 3 weeks but for now you'll have to deal with slow updates!

⚠️Warnings!⚠️

Smut!

And that's about it...

-----------------------------------------------------

A week later...

Keith POV

A few days later, I started to get better. My bruises were fully healed but the stitches had to remain for another week before Pico can take them off. I could walk again so Pico doesn't have to carry me everywhere but one big thing that still remained... was the trauma. I couldn't trust anyone except Pico and only Pico.

I woke up from another nightmare about Cherry, gasping for air. This happened frequently in the past few days but today was different. Pico was still fast asleep, snoring away. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom.

I finished brushing my teeth using my blueberry flavoured toothpaste and went to kitchen to make breakfast. A few minutes go by and I felt a pair of hands gently place themselves around my waist.
"Morning Keith..." Pico said in a hot morning voice, resting his head. I was feeling still a bit down because of the nightmare of Cherry so I just kept making pancakes.
"Another nightmare?" He asked, concerned. I kept my silence and nodded, still focusing on the pancakes.
"You still think about her, that's why. She's gone Keith, she won't hurt you. I won't let her hurt my baby..." Pico said reassuringly. "I'll give you extra cuddles tonight, okay Blueberry?" Hearing the word 'cuddles' from Pico made me giggle and so I nodded and finished up the pancakes. I put them into a plate and Pico immediately took it into the living room.

I followed Pico into the living room and sat down on his lap, making Pico put the plate on my lap. Pico put the TV on and started watching Netflix. I ate most of them pancakes because of my big appetite but Pico was still happy nonetheless.

Pico POV

When we were done with the pancakes, Keith got up and put the plates in the kitchen. He came back and sat back right back down on my lap, facing me this time. This confused me a little but his cute face was staring at me so I couldn't complain.

"P-pico... C-can I tell you something?" Keith said, becoming red and looking away for moment.
"Of course Keith, you can tell me anything!" I reassured, rubbing his sides.
"Beep boop..." Keith said, basically a tomato at this point.
"Take your time babe..." I said, reassuring him further. He finally gathered the strength to say what he wanted to say and looked at me.
"P-Pico... I w-want you~" Keith said in a seductive voice. The way he said that was so perfect and I was already horny for him.
"That all you had to say baby~" I whispered into his ear.

I pulled him into a passionate kiss, unzipping my trousers. I felt his hot breath down my neck while we explored each other's mouths.  Keith pulled out of the kiss and went on his knees, near my crotch. He eagerly pulled down my trousers and my boxers at same time.
"Just as big as I remembered it to be~" Keith said, stroking my member. I groaned at the feeling of Keith's warm hands all over my dick and stroked his hair.
"Well go on- it isn't gonna suck itself~"

Keith obeyed and brought his mouth to the tip. He gave my cock a little kiss before inserting it into his mouth, making me groan. He slowly bobbed his head back and forth, filling me up with pleasure. After a few minutes of going at a slow pace, Keith started to pick up the pace more and more.
"Keith~ Oh fuck- you're doing such a good job!!" I moaned, placing my hand on Keith's head

After a few more minutes I got very close so I grabbed Keith's head and forced it down, exploding all my cum inside his mouth. He made a high-pitched, muffled moan as I kept releasing inside his mouth. Some cum dripped down from Keith's mouth onto my dick as he let go of my cock.
"Oh we're just getting started~" I said in a seductive voice, making Keith turn even more redder.

We both wanted each other so badly so I didn't waste anytime. I grabbed him by the waist and gently sat him down on the couch, on his knees with his ass facing me.
"P-please Pico! I w-want you inside me!!" Keith pleaded.
"Oh Keith~ I love it when you talk dirty like that!!" I said, rubbing my member against his hole. He flinched at the sudden warm feeling of my cock.

I couldn't wait any longer, I grabbed my dick and slowly inserted it inside of him.
I moaned at the feeling of his tight walls around my member while Keith moaned with pain and pleasure mixed together.
"You okay Blueberry?" I asked. Keith almost ignored my question and kept moaning because of the amount of pain and pleasure he was feeling.
"I-I'm okay!! A-aahh~ J-just go slow please!" Keith managed to moan out.

I listened to Keith and thrusted at slow, careful pace. I grabbed his waist while Keith continued to moan like crazy but over time I could tell Keith was getting used to feeling again.
"Harder P-Pico!" Keith moaned, being very needy. I gave him on rough thrust, making scream in pleasure but I didn't continue. I wanted to tease him a little bit.
"I would love to destroy this pretty ass but someone isn't begging enough..." I teased. Keith made a needy whine before replying.
"P-please master!! I want you fuck me until I can't walk again!!" Keith said, practically dieing for me to destroy him.

Keith POV (It can't be all just from Pico's POV right?)

Pico didn't wait another second and proceeded to go rough. The pleasure I was feeling flowed through my entire body like an electric current, making me want Pico even more. He flipped me over so I was facing him this time and continued to fuck me.

Pico didn't seem to break a sweat and just kept going, non-stop thrusting inside me and hitting my g-spot everytime. I loved every second of it. I was practically a moaning mess under Pico and couldn't even keep eye contact with him.

About 5 minutes later of non-stop fucking, I was about to cum.
"P-Pico!! I'm gonna~ Oh fuck!!" I yelled out.
"Cum with me Keith~" Pico said, grabbing my dick and jerking me off. A few more seconds passed and Pico gave a final thrust, filling me up with his hot cum and groaning at the same time. I climaxed not even a few seconds after, uncontrollably moaning and twitching as I released all my cum onto my body and Pico's hand.

He pulled out and flopped onto the couch beside me, holding my waist. I felt exhausted and out of breath.
"Fuck Keith~ that was amazing..." Pico said, feeling my waist. The adrenaline died down and soon my ass felt sore.
"P-Pico... I feel sore..." I whined, holding his hand weakly.
"I mean you haven't had sex for a long time and you're just getting used to feeling." Pico said. "Just take a nap and I'll order that pizza you wanted..."

Pico got up and helped me put on my boxers while he put on his. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt Pico carry me up to our bedroom and fell asleep.