13

more fluff u know the drill, more emotional chapters coming soon lmao

The fucking publish button needs some work though I keep accidentally pressing it lol

EDIT: BRUH I AM SO DUMB I PUT TWO DIFFERENT STORIES ON HOW KEITH AND PICO MET

I'm changing it because the one in chapter 11 is the real one...

-----------------------------------------------------

Keith POV

"...yeah and then she threw a tantrum fit just because I stole her ice-cream! Was all like 'MomMY ShE StoLe My iCe-CrEaM!!'" Nene mocked as we all laughed.
"You have no filter man..." Pico wheezed out. I gathered up my breath as we all got out the door to get into Nene's car to go to the fun thing she is on about.

*Time skip to halfway in the journey*

Pico was asleep on my shoulder looking cute as always when Nene honked her horn.
"You have an indicator for a reason you know!!" Nene shouted out her window, giving the driver the middle finger.
"Huh? What's happening, I'll fucking kill you!!" Pico yelled as he tried to gather his surroundings. He got out his gun but I made him calm down with a kiss. I smirked at him while he scoffed and looked away.
"So bored... Tell me how you two got together in the first place again, I never really understood that." Darnell asked.
"Oh that story, it was so fucking stupid..." I said.

*Keith explains the story of how they got together, basically the one in chapter 11*

"Damn man, that's rough... but you had Pico the prince to save you!" Nene joked.
"Alright I get it..." Pico scoffed in return.
"Wait since when did you make music?" Darnell asked.
"Uhhh... Since I was 15, I think?" I recall, it was hard to remember since I've been making music my whole life now.
"Damn bitch, you never told me about that!" Darnell exclaimed.
"You never asked!" I sarcastically replied.
"You better send me some when come back home!"

"Oh shit we we're here!" Nene said excitedly.
"Oh my god, is that an arcade?!?" I squealed excitedly. I have never been to one before so I look outside and the arcade was basically a light show. There were lights flashing different colours, four of them pointing towards the name of the arcade:

'Metabyte'

"Yup! And here's the killer... I have you signed up for a rap battle against someone else later!"

When Nene said that, I almost exploded the car by squealing out of excitement.
"Jesus... And that's who you live with Pico?" Darnell sarcastically asked.
"Yeah, go figure..." Pico replied.
"When does the thing start?" I asked Nene.
"Ehh... In about 30 minutes so we can split up if you want."
"Sounds great!" Nene handed me a bunch of tokens to play different arcade games.

I went with Pico to play different games. It was a massive arcade with 2 floors to it. The place was not that crowded, leaving us to play a select few games. Even the stairs had RGB light strips on the perimeter of it. When we reached the second floor, Pico gasped suddenly and ran towards this red arcade game like a child. It made me smile to see Pico being all child-like because he is usually serious all the time. I reached to see the arcade name 'Ultimate Madness 3' in a red font where it looks like blood dripping from different letters.
"No wwaaaayy! They finally released it!!" Pico said, mouth open in awe.
"What, you play this before?" I asked.
"My dad introduced the first 2 to me and they were teasing the third one on Twitter. I didn't know the released the third one so soon!" Pico said, squealing the last part. It looked like a gun game and they were Pico's speciality as he inhumane aim in real life and in games. He picked up the gun controller and started

I watched Pico play through the campaign, defeating all the bosses flawlessly. The final boss was called 'The Auditor' who absorbs other people's body for power but that wasn't a problem for Pico as I watched as he slaughters the final boss with ease.
"Flawless Victory!"
"Heh... Easy peasy." Pico said, ego rising immensely. He puts the gun down and gets a reasonable amount of tickets out the machine.
"How the hell did you do that?!" I asked in awe.
"Hey you got your rythmn game and rapping skills, I got my gun skills." He said with a smirk, signalling towards his gun holster.
"Fair enough..."

We went and played different arcade, me mostly playing all the rythimn games and full combo-ing them and scoring more tickets for us to spend. We had to put all our tickets inside a bag to store them. There was this particular one where I went against Pico.

"Huh??? Nah, this game is rigged!!" Pico yelled, smacking the controls.
"You said it yourself, I'm the best at rythmn games." I said, doing the classic thing where characters look at their nails. Pico scoffed in response.
"Okay one more round! Loser has to... Bottoms tonight!" Pico announced. All I did was smirk and insert another token.

You could probably guess what happened...

I bursted out laughing, looking at Pico's face of disappointment as he sees the words 'Player 1 Wins!'.
"Nah that's not fair!! The game was rigged!" Pico again. Luckily, there was no one around as people mainly at the bottom floor so I got to tease him a bit.
"No need to be so eager Pico~" I teased, holding his waist and giving a seductive look. He looked flustered with red cheeks. I decided to go even further by smacking him lightly on the ass, making him yelp and back away in surprise. I knew he was hiding pleasure.
"K-Keith what the fuck are y-you doing?" Pico said, looking cute and flustered. Seeing like this always makes my heart flutter...

"Are you two done?" Nene giggled, behind Pico.
"Huh?? Did you really see all that?!!" Pico yelled in surprise. I laughed with Nene as Pico turned into a red tomato.
"Anyways, it's your time pink bitch." Nene said. I nodded and started to walk down the ground floor.

(1315 words lmao get ready for the maddest smut chapter later on)