11

Sorry that chapters are bit slow, exams are coming up lol so I have to revise...

I can offer a cookie and a smut chapter in return?

⚠️Mentions of PTSD!⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------

Pico POV

I woke up to the sound of light, faint crying. It was weird since it was 2am and I was asleep so it took a while for my eyes. I looked around the room and in the corner of the room, I could see Keith crouched down with his knees in his arms.

"Keith?! Why are you crying?!" I called out, running over to him to comfort. I got no response but he held me tightly, as if he didn't want to let go.
"Talk to me baby, what's wrong?" I asked in a gentle voice, giving him light kisses on his neck.

All he did was hold me tighter and cry more.
"I-I... S-she-" Keith tried to form a sentence but only cried more. I knew what he was talking and my heart sank, realizing he might've developed PTSD from the abuse.

I carried him to the bed so he was more warm as I could feel him getting colder. He kept holding me tight, not wanting to let go.
"I deserved it..." I heard him cry.
"Keith no... No you didn't Keith... She's just a dumb plastic bitch who thought it was okay to just use you like that..." I said to him, rubbing his pink head. He looked at me with teary eyes so I cupped his face and used my thumbs to wipe his tears away.

"Keith, you are the most cutest, most loving boy I've ever met in the entire world. Fuck Keith, I even wanna marry you someday! But you can't let Cherry get in the way of that..." I said in a gentle voice, stroking his hair. He smiled when I said I'm going to marry him which made me smile.

"Y-you wanna marry me?" He said, turning bright pink.
"Yes Pink... I really do..." I whispered, giving a him a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you Pico..." Keith said, cuddling me.
"I love you too Keith... So much..." I stopped a second to let the moment sink in. This is the man I want marry, no one else can be more perfect than Keith.

No one will take him away from me.

"Now come on, I'm tired as fuck..." I said, yawning because of how late it is. Keith giggled and wiggled more closer to me.
We then both slowly drifted off to a deep sleep, in each other's arms.

I woke up many hours later with Keith still in my arms, cutely snoring away.
"So cute..." I whispered, giving a small kiss. I decided to just wait for Keith to wake up as leaving him there wouldn't be the wise thing to do.

"Mmnngh... Pico...?" Keith weakly said.
"Mornin' Strawberry..." I said, turning my phone off. I looked at Keith and damn did he look like a hot mess...
"Mmmm! Come closer!" Keith whined, trying with all his might to move me closer. I let out a little laugh and cuddled him, staring into his black eyes.

"You look so cute Keithy... I don't know what I would be now without you."

"Me too Fireboy, you make me feel complete..."

Flashback - Keith POV

I knocked on his door, tears flying down my cheeks. It was late at night so I didn't expect it to open but there Pico was, my best friend.
"No, I don't care about your stupid fucking charity- Keith?!?" Pico said shocked. I didn't even say anything and bawled put my eyes into Pico's shirt.

Pico shut the door and carried me onto the couch as continued to cry.
"I don't wanna see them ever again!!!" I screamed punching the couch.
"Who?! I mean, it would be nice for some context!!" Pico said, still confused. I calmed down a bit and started explaining
"My parents... They kicked me out and  destroyed my music... Hours wasted!!!" I cried out, bawling into Pico's shirt again. Pico was then understood and started to comfort me.

"I'm a failure anyways... No one likes me or my music..." I blurted out.
"Hey, that's not true! I like your music!" Pico said, almost surprised I said that.
"R-really...?" I said, looking at him. He grabbed my cheeks and wiped my tears away with his thumb.
"Keith, don't be a delusional blueberry..." Pico said, making me turn bright pink. No one's ever called me that before!
"Listen Keith... You're parents are bad people, I've seen what they did to you..." Pico said, lifting my sleeve. Many bruises and cigarette burns were revealed.
"And Keith... I want to protect you!"
"Wh-what do you m-mean?" I asked shakily.

He grabbed my cheeks again and softly kissed me. It felt like a dream! Every bad emotion left me at that moment so I could feel Pico's tender lips on mine. It was not long before we had to pull out for air.

"That's what I mean..." Pico smiled, feeling my soft cheeks. It took me a while to process what the fuck just happened.
"Does that mean that we're..." I said nervously. I've liked Pico for a very long time but I didn't for him to make the move.
"Well, you do like me right? Don't worry, I've known for a while now." Pico said softly. It was like I forgot that my parents kicked me out.

"H-how'd you know?" I asked, he couldn't have known, I've kept it a secret my entire life!
"I've seen the songs, the drawings, your diary which is literally all about me..." Pico listed. "But Keith, I want you stay here. You're parents aren't normal Keith... I hope you realize that."

I looked to the side and thought about it for a while.
"But my music... My studio... It's all gone!!" I shouted in anger. They had no right to destroy my property like that.
"You can continue it here! I know music is you're biggest passion, aside from me of course, so how about this: I'll pay for everything you need for a studio and you go crazy with the music, does that sound good?" Pico said, dropping my jaw.

"Y-you would do that? For me?!" I said in disbelief. I could only fantasize about this!!
"Yes Keith, I really do love you that much..." Pico said, kissing my forehead.
"I love you Pico!!" I said, hugging him tightly.
"I love you too Keith, now come on, you drenched my favourite sweater."

*End Of Flashback*

(1093 words)