10

Haha you won't know what was on this description originally lololol

Uhhh... Fluff and Smut anyone?

-----------------------------------------------------

Pico POV

Keith was like a 7 year old child. He pulled my hand and desperately pulled it to make me hurry up.
"Over here Bubba!! Hurry up!" Keith squealed innocently.

"Alright Blue I'm coming!!" I chuckled.

'Bubba' was a name he gave me before he broke up with me so my face warmed up when he said that.

After what seemed like ages of running, we reached the hair dye shop. Keith's eyes lit up with glee as he took in his surroundings.

"So, which one you want Blue?" I asked, looking down at him. Keith had a huge open smile on his face as he looked down. I took the opportunity and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

Keith's eyes widened as he stared at me with red cheeks.
"Well? What're you waiting for..?" I grinned. Keith looked away and 'angrily' dragged me across the shop, still blushing. I chuckled as we came to a halt.

"You said pink right?" Keith asked as he picked out a tube of hair dye.
"Go right ahead cute Blue..." I said, looking at the variety of colours they have.

Keith picked out a 2 more tubes: black and what looked like a neon green colour. We both went up to the till and Keith started to reach down into his pockets to pay.
"No, you take your hands out of your pockets so I can pay..." I said, wanting to pay for him. He turned bright pink and looked away shyly.
"Good boy~" I said patting his smooth hair.

Keith POV

Pico payed for the hair dye and gave them to me.
"Thanks babe!" I squealed as if I got a new toy. I couldn't wait to put on the hair dye but before that we stopped to get ice cream.

"You do know that eating blueberry ice cream is cannibalism, right?" Pico blurted out. It was our turn next so I didn't even have enough time to respond. I brushed it off and waited for my ice cream.

I finished my ice cream before we got home and I instantly went to the bathroom. I got the pink out and put down on the sink to set my hair first. Pico came in with hair brush and started to brush my hair. It had been a while since I brushed my hair so there was a few tangles which hurt.

"Ouchie!" I jumped as he brushed through a big tangle.
"Oh shit, sorry!" Pico said, brushing more carefully.

A few seconds later, I felt the hair dye being rubbed into my head.
"Time for my favourite part~" Pico said in a lustful voice. I giggled and started to take my clothes off to go into the shower.

Pico groaned while taking off his trousers and I could his already-hard cock pop out. The hair dye was almost dried anyways so he could join. He joined me in the shower and immediately felt body. The warm water from the shower only set the mood even more.

A few more minutes of Pico stroking himself and me trying to get this hair dye to set in, it finally did so he joined the shower with me.

I went his hard-on, stroking the tip with ease because of the water. Pico put his on my shoulder as I fully stroked his  cock.

Pico reached down for my hole and started to finger which took me by surprise.
"P-pico!" I yelped helplessly as he fingered me with ease. He turned me around and fingered me more.

"Aahh Pico~ just stick your cock in me already!" I said, me being needy.
"Whatever you say blue~" Pico lined up his cock for entrance and easily inserted it inside me, making me moan louder than usual.

Pico wasted no time to start thrusting, making me moan helplessly.
"Oh yes Pico, HaRdEr!!" I said, barely being to form sentences from the pleasure I was getting.

It was only just a few more seconds before he hit my g-spot, making me moan uncontrollably.
"Heh... Found it~" He said seductively, continuing to thrust into me. I didn't even have a chance to reply as pleasure overtook.

"You're all mine, you got that?" Pico said in a low voice which really turned me on more. I nodded, unable to even process a sentence, as I felt Pico's fat cock still thrusting inside me.

Pico kept on thrusting with the occasional slap just to hear me 'yip' in pleasure.
"Oh fuck Blue, I'm gonna fucking cumm~" Pico hummed.
"M-me too!"

A few more thrusts later, he rammed his cock into me, releasing his cum. The way he groaned when he orgasmed made me melt inside and I soon came as well, making high pitched moans.
"I'm never gonna get tired of this ass~" He groaned, pulling out.
"I know you won't~" I giggled, kissing his neck.

We finished cleaned ourselves and I made sure my hair dye was set in. We dried ourselves and realized it was getting pretty late so we got into bed, feeling very warm in Pico's arms.
"You're pink hair looks amazing, Blue- I mean Pink..." He said, making me laugh very hard.
"You're gonna have to think of a new name for me!" I said, laughing even more.

"How about strawberry?" Pico suggested, a few seconds later.
"They're red Pico..." I said bluntly.
"Yeah but in milkshakes and shit, they look pink!" He exclaimed.
"No my Firehead, that's not how it works," I sighed.
"Ugh fine, I guess I'll just stick with Pink I guess..." He said, accepting defeat.

(961 words)