Step mom

I just wanted to say that the cover is not mine so if you did make it then this credit goes to you :))
Back story: peters dad is Steve his mom is Natasha. They got a divorce Steve got married again after 3 years to Sharon.

3rd person POV

Peter just got in the car from school he was sent home early because he was caught smoking in the bathroom. This is gonna be fun Peter thought as they drove off to the tower.

Once they got to the tower Peter went through the door greeted the front desk lady walked to and walked to the elevator. Once he was in he was greeted with a "hello Peter how was your day" "it was ok what about you fri" Peter responded back " it was good thank you for asking"

As she said that the elevator door opened to see Sharon and Steve standing there with there arms crossed and them talking. They turned there heads as they heard the ding.

Bucky,Sam,Clint,pietro and tony had just walked in as well wanting to see how this will go. Sharon started walking towards Peter and Peter just walked past her to the barstool and picked up an apple.

Sharon clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and walked toward Peter again this time he just sat there eating his apple. The others except Steve were trying not to laugh.

"Peter why were you smoking in the school bathrooms" she said calmly Peter didn't respond and just kept eating his apple.
"Peter your grounded" she said with a bit a anger Peter still ignored her and threw the apple core away.

"Peter listen to her" Steve said Peter still ignored her though "acknowledge me damnit" she yelled to him he finally looked up and said "alright I'm grounded" then looked back to where he was looking before.

"I love this kid" Bucky said while starting to laugh "omg if he wasn't already Steve's I would've adopted him by now" tony said while laughing.

"We hate her to don't worry" Sam said while cackling.

Ik ik it's short but it's my first one shot soo thank for reading :))))