Novios<3

Heyyoo i thought this while listing to the amaxing song above

Song- Dos locos. Monchy & alexandra

~~

Tony hand Harley hadnt heard from Peter in a week A WEEK, to say they were worried was an understatement.

They had tracked Peter only for it to end them up in Peter and Aunt May's apartment but Peter was in the next door?

Tony and Harley both looked as they heard music coming from the apartment "why would he be in there.."  Tony said "he's socially awkward an-" he cut himself off when he heard a giggle coming from the apartment.

"Peter" Harley said, the two went to the door, Harley picked the lock and Tony didn't question it.

They walked in to see a tan boy with straight brown hair and a tall slim figure with honey eyes and a big on his face the same with peter, peter's smile was more nervous but still happy.

The two were dancing.. or at least trying to anyway..? Tony and Harley clearef their throat at the same time and caught the twos attention.

"Oh hello.." the boy said " uhm.. how did you get into- wait hey! Your Haley right? Peter's novio?!" The boy said witha smug grin that Harley wanted to punch very hard.

"What are you guys doing here?" Peter asked with a bit of nervousness in his voice "well Peter Benjimen Parker, we did not here from you for a week and got worried" Tony said in a dad pose.

The boy leaned down to Peters and "whispered" loud enough for them to hear " your in troubleee~~" the boy sang out "no im not.. i think" Peter said "i texted you guys everyday?did they not get through?" Peter asked the two.

"No they got through." Tony and Harley said at the same time "who are you" Harley said, pointing to the boy.

"Oh! Im Alejandro but you can call me alex" alejandro said with a grin and stuck his arm out for Harley to shake, Harley shook his hand and watched his every move.

"Your haley? Peter told me about you" Alejandro said "harley. Hey Peter can i talk to you?" Harley said and Peter nodded following Harley into the hallway.

"Why didnt i know about him but he knew stuff about me?" Harley said and Peter gave him a confused look "i did tell you about him what do you mean?" Peter said.

"No you-" as Harley wad about to say it the memories of Peter telling him of a guy while he was working on a robot popped in his mind.

Harley grinned sheepishly "okay maybe you did and i forgot.." Harley said as the door opened "okay you two lets play a board game yea?" Alejandro said and the two boys walked into the apartment.

~~~~~
Sorry its a weird ending i didnt know how to end it lol