La chancla

Tw: bad language that caption would not like

3rd person POV

Peter sat on a fancy leather couch as he waited for his name to be called 'i should text Harley he usually calms me down' Peter blushed at the thought of Harley, Peter and Harley have been talking online for about three months and they told each other everything Peter even told Harley about him being spider-man.

"Uh Parker, Peter" a man with dark skin and a thick mustache but bold head, Peter jumped up "uh- yea thats me parker peter- peter parker" Peter said as he caught his phone that had slipped out of his hand while getting up.

The man rolled his eyes and made a hand motion that meant for Peter to follow him, The man lead Peter to the front desk "stay here boss will come to get you" The man said and Peter just nodded as the receptionist tapped at her computer.

As the man left back to a room the receptionist handed him a tag "don't lose it our head of security is very strict about it" the receptionist said "also call me Janet" the receptionist now known as Janet said to him with a welcoming smile.

The ding of an elevator was heard and Peter turned around his lips parted at the sight of THE Tony Stark walking towards him, Tony walked up to him and smiled "hello you must be the 15-year-old genius that I asked to be my personal intern" Tony said.

Peter blinked a couple of times and nodded with scrunched eyebrows Tony nodded his head towards the elevator and started walking he motioned for Peter to follow.

They got in the elevator "F.R.I take us to my lab" Peter's eyes widened at the words that came out of Tony's mouth "of course Tony stank" F.R.I.D.A.Y said as the elevator door opened to reveal a boy with sandy blonde hair that looked to be around Peter's age.

"Hey Stank!" The kid said and to that Tony rolled his eyes Peter bit his lip to try and keep his fits of giggles quiet while his head was down and his fluffy brown hair in the way of his eyes.

Harley looked towards the sound of giggles that was on the right of Tony "oh! This is Peter, Peter Harley, Harley Peter!" Tony said and once he said that Peter looked up and his mouth gaped "Harley?!" he said looking at Harley in disbelief.

Harley looked over "oh hey Peter.. wAiT PeTeR?!" He stared at Peter his mouth opened soon drool started coming out, Tony had slipped out as he had just gotten a text threat from pepper since he was late for a meeting.

Peter looked at him through his brown hair and cleared his throat, Harley blinked his eyes and shook his head a little and mumbled out a quick 'sorry' Peter bit his lip to stop the laugh climbing up his throat.

There was a ringing sound coming from Harley's pocket after a few minutes of Harley not picking it up Peter said something "Uhm are you. . . Gonna get that" he said "oh! Yeah," Harley said and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Hey, Harley show Peter around the tower okay," Tony said and ended the call " okay Peter I'm going to be showing you around the tower today," Harley said

~~~ it has been two weeks~~~

"Okay mini-me and mini-better-me Pepper is making me go to another meeting gotta go, F.R.I.D.A.Y get the car ready the better red one," Tony said and left the lab leaving the two boys who so painfully obviously had a crush on each other.

Harley went to grab the screwdriver and Peter was going to grab the screwdriver as well, their hands grazed over each other and landed together with Harley's hand on top and Peter's hand on the bottom.

Peter blushed a deep red and Harley smirked knowing Peter had a crush on him as well "Darlin" Harley said and looked at Peter who had his head down "look at me" Harley said and made Peter look up at him by using his index finger, middle finger and thumb.

Peter blushed even more as he felt Harley's fingers on his cheeks, Harley pulled Peter in for a kiss, as they were kissing the sound of the vent banging onto the floor could be heard "what the fu-" Peter jumped at the noise.

"Peter what the fuck so you're out here hoeing around huh?" the boy with black curly hair and a slim build with tan skin said.

"Max?" Peter said confused "no it's the gingerbread man yes! It's me fuckin' Max" Max said "uhh. . . How did you get in here?" Harley said "are blind I literally just dropped down from the vents," Max said

"Max!" Peter said in a harsh tone "what? I'm just saying" Max said raising his arm in defence.

Max looked between the two boys and glared at Harley "is this Harley?" Max said and Peter nodded "mmm anyway treat him right or I will slice your throat sell the blood on the black market and become rich, see you later Peter oh! And Peter Abuelita said that you and Aunt may be coming over for dinner and you guys don't she will be over with La chancla" Max said and jumped back into the vent.

To say Harley was confused was an understatement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYOO IM STILL WORKING ON THE SHAMELESS CHAPTER SO HAVE THIS :P