Peter has a new power

*gasp* two updates in one day who is this person, yea I know I couldn't wait to post this chapter 🤪....forget thats

Tw: Peter being a lab rat..... againfor hydra and him getting kidnapped......again, mention of needles, mention of being drugged.

3rd person POV

Peter was his parent's lab rat they used him as an experiment for their radioactive spider he could've died from that but they didn't care at all, aunt may and uncle ben didn't know of this at all and if they were alive and knew, Peter doesn't think they would believe him even though they would I mean seriously and if they didn't then I would- back to the story.

So here Peter is lying on a cold metal table with no shirt on "you know it's pretty cold in here could I at least get a sweater!" Peter says "please" he adds he then sighs as he gets no response.

"I'm really bored you guys did you know that if you put 2 + 2 it makes 4 I bet you didn't know that" he laughs like he just made a historical joke yea he's definitely drugged.

Soon some hydra agents and one woman dressed in a lab coat comes in with a syringe it has a bluish-green liquid in it Peter looks at it and his eyes go wide and tries to move but the drug they gave him was supposed to sedate him but because of his high metabolism, it only made him high and made his limbs go limp.

The doctor smirks with an evil glint in her eyes and moves closer to Peter she grabs his arm and finds a good vane then sticks the needle in his arm Peter felt the needle go in his arm and the liquid go back into his vanes he starts to cry silently, it hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. That's all he can think and all the sudden it goes black the last thing he hears is an alarm sound and shuffling.

~~

~with the avengers and Harley~ (ps barley is ironlad just Peter and Harley aren't in the avengers)

Tony had just found where Peter was taken and told everyone they went over a plan and started to get ready Tony was anxious he almost lost his kid once what if he actually loses him this time there are so many what-ifs going on in his head.

Steve patted his shoulder (no stony sorry) "it's gonna be okay" he says and Tony just nods everyone was here even Loki they had to see their baby spider as soon as possible it hurt them they couldn't even imagine the kind of pain Tony was going through.

Carol was mad that anyone would ever think of hurting her cinnamon roll it hurt Peter had a special place in everyone's heart.

Natasha wanted to kill every single hydra agent she is the only one who knows how Peter got his powers Peter told everyone else that he got his powers on a field trip of course he told Tony what actually happens after a few weeks of being adopted by Tony.

The jet landed and the Guardians of the galaxy landed just a few minutes later rocket had his gun over his shoulder like and teenage Groot was taller all in all everyone there looked pissed and grim.

Since Yellana wasn't as quiet as Natasha she stayed behind with the Guardians of the Galaxy after Natasha got in she signalled to the rest that it was okay to start and as soon as she signalled it was ok they ran in or flew in Pietro and Wanda were mad that hydra room their brother-like-figure.

Hydra agents started comes out from all different directions and shooting them practically everyone rolled their eyes at this and started to fight them all Loki enjoyed stabbing the people that took his young puppy mortal.

Rocket shot lots of hydra agents and quill nebula fought hand to hand some times used her dagger Groot used his hands by that I mean he just stood far enough away and made his arms grow and fought them that way Gamora fought with her sword and sometimes used her hands Drax hand to hand and mantis used her mind to make them sleep or make them cry.