Period

If you do not like to talk about menstruation aka periods then i suggest you skip this one

Morgan is 12 in this
Peters the same age 16

Third person pov

Morgan and Peter were sitting on the floor in the living room and playing monopoly while Nemo was playing in the background.

"I'll be back I got to go to the bathroom," Morgan said while getting up Peter nodded in response and looked at the tv to watch the movie.

It had been 30 minutes of waiting, Peter got worried and walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it softly "hey, morg you good" he said and worry was laced through his voice.

He listened more and he heard quite sniffles as if someone was crying "no" Morgan said wetly and it was clear that she was crying.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked gently after he asked that Morgan let out a sob "I-i g-got my- my p-p-period" her voice was shaky and she was still crying.

Peters eyes blew wide and looked around 'no ones gonna be home for another hour' Peter thought "okay it's okay Morgan" he said trying to reassure the crying girl.

"I'll be right back morgs," Peter said and went off into their parent's bathroom he looked in his mom's side and found or at least hoped it was what it was and ran back to the bathroom and pulled out his phone.

'Pant' he then ran back to Morgan's room and grabbed a pair of joggers and ran back to the bathroom Morgan was in, he knocked on the door "okay Morgan so I got everything"

She unlocked the door and looked up at Peter in confusion "well I got the pad and new pants and I pulled up a video on how to put it on" Peter said.

Morgan smiled slightly and nodded her head, Peter left everything there and left to go into the living room.

Morgan shut the door then opened it again to get new underwear and threw the other ones out, she got the pad on and put the joggers on.

After a little Morgan came out of the bathroom and sat back down next to Peter "thank you" she said softly.

"Don't thank me" he he said back

-----

Bonus scene

The next morning

"Hey dad can I start going to the mall alone with my friends," Morgan said and Tony gave her a confused look "what no"

"Why can't I, i got my period so I'm like a woman now" after Morgan said that he spit his coffee out as well as half the table except Peter Natasha, Loki, Carol, Pepper and Thor who doesn't know what period means.

"What! When did this happen!" Tony said "oh we forgot to tell you anyway Peter helped me so what about the mall thing," Morgan said.

Before Tony could say anything pepper cut in "fine but only if peter is with you happy has to stay outside got it" and Morgan nodded her head it was Better then having four bodyguards around you.

"Peter let's go to the mall and Harley you can come to," Morgan said already getting off her chair.

Sorry there wasnt any parly that much heh