How long?

3rd person

"Perfect." MJ said stroking the pencil on to her sketch book, a few more light strokes and she paused tilting her head a bit "turn to the left that's the best lighting" she said looking back down at her sketch "ha ha" Peter said with a blank face looking at her.

They had just gotten out of history with Mr. Harrington and as they were ending class they had found out that they would be getting to tour the place where Peter slept three out of the seven days of the week aka Stark industries also known as the place the avengers sleep.

Ned was over the moon excited even though he's been there countless of times, as Peter tries to tune Ned out he can see Mj's shoulders start to shake a little as she tries to contain her laughter, Peter shakes his head " you two are the worst, Ned you have been there countless of" Peter said with an exasperated sigh.

Ned rolled his eyes " well yea.. I guess but I mean just think about it !" Ned said pointing his finger "Flash will finally see that your not lying about your internship and stop bothering you about that!" Ned smiled at his point, Peter thought about it and hummed liking the idea but knowing Flash that would never happen, Peter smiled a bit trying to lighten up "I like the optimism"

Ned laughed at that and clapped Peter's shoulder as they headed out the class towards the doors that would soon free them from the halls of hell, but as they were stepping onto the foot path they were stopped by Flash " guess we'll see if penis is lying or not" his minions laughed like they had just watched a baby face plant into the ground.

"See you Tomorrow.. unless you pussy out!" Flash said walking towards his car, Peter,Mj, and Ned rolled their eyes "god he's so immature" Ned said, Mj nodded in agreement.

"You have to go now loser" Mj said looking at Peter "what? Why?" He frowned confused, Mj sighed loudly and pursed her lips "because like Ned said earlier prove to him or something like that" she said waving her book around trying to get to her reasoning.

Mj sighed again "and to see if Clint or Sam might prank him" she said turning around to walk home "you also never had a choice parker. You're going." That was her final word as she disappeared around the corner.

Ned laughed at that and turned to Peter who looked like a puppy who was denied bacon "alright man I gotta go, see you tomorrow" Ned said laughing still.

Peter rolled his eyes "yea yea see you" as they finished their handshake, Peter walked towards where Happy's car usually is and smiled at him as he neared the black SUV, Peter had told Toby it wasn't necessary but Toby didn't care what he said.

"Hi happy! How was your day?" Peter said hopping into the back seat and placing his bag onto the seat next to him as he heard happy hum as a response he clicked his seat belt in and dove into homework and talking with Happy that very quickly turned into him just talking to himself.

Happy loved when the ADHD-spider kid fell asleep on the car rides to the tower, he looked back in his mirror once it had been quiet for to long and saw the kid with his homework to the side and his head tilted in an awkward position that would make his neck hurt a little when he woke up.

"Kid wake up" said happy tapping Peter on his knee, Peter jolted and blinked open his eyes "oh! Thanks happy! See you later bye!" Peter said opening the door and slinging his book bag on to his shoulder.