Is that a Hickey

This is special for Peter Parker's birthday :)

3rd person POV

Harley woke up with his arms wrapped around a small cold but still a little warm figure, the sun shown through the blinds and casted down onto the bed the two teens were laying on.

Soon after he woke up he felt the figure stir awake and the big doe eyes were looking at him again, Harley would and always will love looking into Peter's eyes.

Peter smiled softly at Harley as Harley tightened his grip on Peter as though someone was trying to take him away from Harley but still gentle, Harley was always gentle with Peter no matter what.

Peter stopped and tilted his head a little and narrowed his eyes, Peter heard someone crawling in the vents and automatically knew it was Clint.

Peter let out a sigh of disapproval 'why do you have to do this every day you can clint' Peter thought.

Harley looked confused until Clint came falling from the vent in Peter's room Harley clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth and nodded slightly he looked over at Peter who was rolling over to place his face in the pillow.

Clint got up and acted like he never fell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!" Clint said and extended his arms and did little jazz hands and a big grin on his face.

Peter only groaned in response, he didn't necessarily hate his birthday he just didn't care for it he didn't get what the big deal was about being birthed and why you should celebrate it.

Harley furrowed his eyebrows "hey! Why don't I know it was your birthday" Harley said confused and a little hurt that Peter didn't tell him.

" I didn't tell anyone they have their own way of finding things out," Peter said but was muffled a little by his face being in the pillow.

Harley hummed in response and threw a throw pillow at Clint and he out of the room and as he runs out of the room a blue and white blur comes in the room.

" Pietro, what do you want," Peter said somehow already knowing he was in the room " I swear you are more of a witch than my sister," he said Peter rolled over and sat up Peter tilted his head to the side a little " and what's the supposed to mean?"

Pietro swallowed "nothing, breakfast is ready that's all!" and ran out the room, Peter giggled lightly at his antics.

Harley watched in awe 'how can someone giggling give me butterflies' he thought and Peter turned to look at him.

Harley kissed him on the mouth but Peter pulled away with his nose scrunched "you know there a thing called morning breath?" Peter said standing up and heading to the bathroom.

Harley laughed and got up too, they brushed their teeth and as soon as Peter was done Harley kissed him again Peter made a little squeak at the surprise of move.

Harley walked him and Peter back to the bed he pushed Peter on the bed and towered over the small figure he placed his hands on each side of his head.

Peter then looked like he was trying not to laugh Harley raised an eyebrow Peter pointed to his lower lip he then burst into laughing fits Harley stood up and walked over to Peter's dresser that had a mirror attached to it.

There was toothpaste on his lower lip and under it, he rolled his eyes playfully at how childish Peter was sometimes but a small grin found its way to his lips.

He wiped it away with his thumb and went right back over towering over Peter, Peter licked his lips as a tint of red ran across his face.

Harley smirked and kissed peters neck leaving some marks. . . For fun, he starts to make his way up to peters lips and once he's at Peters temple he leaves soft wet kisses along Peters jawline, Peters breath hitches he tilts his head to the side a little for Harley.

All of the sudden the door burst open and Harley jumps up from the surprise of the door swinging open its Wanda down the hall she must have used her powers to open the door.

"Get downstairs now! And happy birthday Peter" she said the last part sweetly "I think we should go downstairs," Harley said Peter nodded already halfway out the door.

Peter and Harley arrived at the kitchen and sat down at the table Harley sat across from Peter and Peter sat next to sam.

"Happy birth-" he cut himself off when he turned his head to face Peter Sam smirked "peter is that a hickey~" he said and everyone dropped what they were doing except Harley who started smirking.

" who gave you that Peter!" Tony said he was about to say something else but Harley cut in "oh I did" still smirking and Peter got red Tony then said some things and yelled 'my sweet sweet son Harley you have corrupted him'

And that's how Tony stark almost beat up a gay southern teenage boy