Gallagher?

Heyo this is a shameless crossover if you don't know what shameless is its a show on Netflix just look it up on google also SPOILER THIS IS SET AT THE END OF SEASON 10 ALSO FIONA IS STILL IN HERE BUT SHEGOT SOBER

3rd persons POV

It had been two weeks since the mesmerizing wedding of Ian Gallagher and Mikhailo "Mickey" Milkovich's wedding, not soon after the Gallagher's got the news that the second-youngest Gallagher 'Peter Benjamin Parker Gallagher' got excepted for a Stork internship and with that stark internship came money which they needed and Stark was getting the Gallagher's (plus V and Kev and the twins) a house in New York.

When they got the letter

Ian and Mickey just got down the stairs and walked towards the table, Lip, Tami and Fred just got in through the back door and sat down Lip putting Fred in the high chair, Carl walked through the kitchen he had gotten home ten minutes ago, Debby, Franny and Sandy walked downstairs from the front stairs and into the kitchen towards to table, V, Kev and the twin then came in through the front door and pulled up chairs.

Fiona passed out the plates and then put the fast-food bowl of fried grease coated chicken in the middle of the table then the second bowl.

The back door burst open,  Liam and Peter stood there panting, they shut the door and sat down at the island before they did they grabbed a plate of chicken and got water from the case.

"Hey," Fiona said "how was your guy's day hm?" she asked while sitting down next to the high chair that had Fred in it. "It was fine. . . Oh! Where's the mail" Liam said.

Everyone gave a confused face but nonetheless, Fiona nodded towards the coffee pot and Liam reached over and picked it up, flicking through it once he reached one his eyes lit up.

Peter immediately knew what it was and his lips parted slightly "Liam! You said you wouldn't!" Peter said, Liam, smiled "oops I guess my finger pressed send," he said and opened the letter.

Liam's smile got wider while reaching the end of the letter "you got it!" Liam exclaimed, leaving the rest still confused, Liam swivelled in his chair to look at them "you guys know the Stark internship right?" Liam said and they all nodded "right, so I sent one in for Peter because we all know he wouldn't do it himself right?" he said more of a statement than a question as they nodded again " and he got excepted!" he exclaimed as everyone praised Peter, Peter blushed a little at this.

"But that's not all!" Liam said and they all got quiet again "we get to go to New York for free apartment paid for and V, Kev and the twins can come to no pay!" He said and everyone got excited.

"This calls for a celebration!" Mickey said as he got up and got beers for him and Ian while the others rolled their eyes and got their beers,Fiona got juice as well as Peter, Liam and Franny.

At the airport

They all got there an hour early so they wouldn't be late, they had just gotten through security and now they are all in the waiting area for the plane.

They were now boarding the plane and they took up the back row in, they put their luggage in the compartment up top (I do not know what they are called sorry) Franny pointed out the window as the plain started to take off "yea, Franny isn't it cool!" Debbie said looking at Franny and tickling her belly a little, Franny giggled and kept staring out the window.

Liam, Peter, and Carl sat in one row and the three of them talked about random stuff they heard about New York City "hey, do you think girls actually have there boobs ready for people to touch there?" Carl said and both Peter and Liam rolled their eyes "no, they do not" Liam paused "and dont try to ask or touch them okay." Liam stated and Peter nodded "yeah please dont do that." Peter said Carl only put his hands up and said "ay, ay captain's" and did a salute gesture.

Both Liam and Peter rolled their eyes again and went on talking about the stark internship and the apartment complex that they would be getting, Carl would sometimes but in and say something he thinks but he was mostly watching a non kids movie most the plane ride.

The plane landed and they all gathered their stuff and started shuffling out of the plane one by one, agonizingly slow.
After they were all off of the plane in the airport they went over to the luggage's and waited until they saw theirs.

Once they had all if their luggage's they went.. "wait where are we supposed to go now?" Fiona asked turning around in a full circle confused on where to go, Liam took out the Stark Letter and read it over "it..doesn't say.." Liam trailed off, they heard a shout "Gallaghers! And...Balls..?!" A man beside a black SUV with a two piece suit, grey hair and a little grey hair on his beard, he looked.. grumpy.

The Gallaghers and Balls ( lol) went over to the man and saw three other SUV's "I'm happy, Tony Starks head bodyguard and I'll be taking you to your apartment complex." The man, now known as happy said " well you sure dont seem happy," Frank (yes im adding him cause well this has to have drama in it) said towards Happy.

All Happy did was blink at him "okay everyone get into a SUV the people who are to go in mine are Peter, Liam, and Lip, the rest of you can go into anyone of these okay. Im taking you three to Stark, the rest of you are going to the apartment which you guys will be staying in until Peter is done with the intern ship, I will drop them off later." Happy said then got into the car followed by the three that were supposed to go with him.

~~~

Liam, Peter, and Lip had just arrived at Stark tower and entered, Happy said to wait while he got their badge's, A boy around Peter's age maybe a year older, definitely taller than Peter, walked up to them "hello-" the blonde boy stopped, he looked at Peter and smirked "Hello, Darlin' Im Harley" Harley said with a smirk, Peter blushed Lip interjected "No, do not flirt with my little brother dont think about anything with my little brother." Lips said and emphasized 'little' Peter scrunched up his face "Im 15 almost 16, Lip" Peter said.

"So you're a year younger than me." Harley said "Hey, Harley stop dont" Happy said as he walked towards the group "what??" Harley said with a obvious fake confused face Happy just rolled his eyes "okay you three Stark said he'll be ri-" Happy cut himself off when he heard the ding of an elevator, There stood THE Tony Stark "Hello boys and oh..great" Tony said the last part sounding sarcastic "harley please do not scare them away with the potato gun like the others" Tony said while rubbing his forhead, a faint giggle was heard and heads turned to Peter "you scared people off with a- with a potato gun?" Peter asked his giggles now floating away "yes, but how could I ever scare someone as pretty as you away" Harley winked at Peter after he said that.

Lip glared at Harley and mumbled "god if it weren't for me being sober id be drinking by now" Tony turned to look at Lip "same buddy" they both nodded at each other.

HEYO THIS IS GONNA BE A 2 PART MAYBE 3 PART ONE-SHOT