Long lost bestfriend

Ok this is a young justice crossover one shot so yea moving on heh....

3rd person POV

Tony asked Peter to actually come to this party cause he wanted peter to meet one of his friends and he had sons that was coming so maybe he wouldn't be as bored as he usually was at tony stark's party's.

Peter really didn't know he'd be seeing his childhood best friend.

Peter was sat on the couch of the party floor yes the tower has a floor just for party's. He's been there forever about 20 minutes alreddie and was bored Harley should be arriving soon in a 5 or so minutes.

And Harley did arrive in 5 to so minutes he found peter on the couch softly rubbing the rim a champagne glass it wasn't filled with alcohol it was filled with punch tony was just extra and doesn't want to get plastic cups.

"Hey Darin' what you doing" Harley said to his boyfriend of 6 months. Peter was thinking of his childhood bestfriend that he missed very much and really wanted to know if he's ok.

But for some reason he said something different "oh hey harls, I'm doin' good you" Peter said with a small smile the smile was a little sad tho and Harley knew something was wrong with his boyfriend.

"Um good hey wh-" Harley was cut off by tony telling them that the person he wanted peter to meet was here so they both got up and headed towards tony.

As Peter was he stopped and made a confused face Harley must have felt Peter stop moving cause he turned his head towards Peter "hey you good" Harley said soft and gentle.

Peter looked at him "yea yea why wouldn't it be" peter said shaking his head trying to get the thought of his childhood best friend out of his king.

Once they got to where tony was he drank half his drink and set it down ad the elevator doors opened reveling and a man a three teenagers and a child.

Once they stepped out Peter saw some one familiar it then hit him like a brick wall it was Tim his Tim his childhood best friend.

Tim seemed to recognize him to at the same time they ran into each other's arms and said the others name.

They had the biggest smile on there faces they broke apart after a few seconds and they both smirked "so puppy you missed me" Tim said.

"Yea maybe a little birdy just a little" Peter said and rolled his eyes. The others just stood there like deer in headlights.

"How do you guys know each other"  tony said confused. "He we've been best friends since birth literally are mothers were best friends we were even born on the same day" Tom said with a small chuckle.

"Wanna see my lab" Peter said and some how Tim's eyes lit up way more "uh yea let's go" he said and Peter sped off with his hand around Tim's wrist.

*****

Ik ik it's shitty and short but oh well have a good night/day my little froggys🐸🐸