Finally

Silvia p.o.v

I'm at the guild and I hear everyone being noisy, not in a happy way... I walk in and I see Stephanie crying, then she yells "WHYY, WHO WOULD DO THAT TO CRYSTAL" she looks at me with sad eyes before speaking in barely a whisper "I'm so sorry..." I reply in a small voice "it's fine... it wasn't your fault.." Then I started crying.
Wendy p.o.v
I hear the phone ring, so I sadly walk over to it, then I answer "hello." in a blunt voice, then a voice practically the same as Crystal's says "is Silvia there?.." she seems really upset. "oh, ok! Just a second!" I rush towards Silvia and I say "Silvia, someone wants to talk to you" I wipe her face and pass the phone over.
??? P.o.v
"Hello, Silvia is that you?" I hear a voice croaking "yes, who are you??" I smile a bit then I break into tears "it's Sasha, your other sister..." I can tell that Silvia is a bit happier that another sister is okay. "hey, what do you need then?" I reply in a quiet voice "it's about the hospital incident... I know who it was!" Silvia then says "meet me at the forest, pronto!" I then say "okay, bye!" Then I hang up. "open gate of the portal, portallium" I chant then a silver and golden smoke appears with portallium within it. "to the forest,please?" The portallium replies "of course mistress!" So I hop in and go through the small part of clocks in rainbows. before appearing at the clearing in the forest. I see Silvia sitting on a rock waiting, then she says one word..... "who?"