They all know now

Lilly's pov

"How the hell did this happen" I said to rogue who was looking guilty. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to do this, what about the games" rogue replied worried about me. "It's fine rogue at least your the father and no I wont be able to do the games neither will Silvia, can't orga and Minerva step in?" Rogue says "yes they can and you should tell everyone about it and fairytail your real name" "okay I will but promise me you will accept being a dad I need you to help" I say helpless. "I will. We are telling fairytail first " he replies. So we start walking towards the fairytail guild and natsu says " whatcha want" rogue says "Lilly wants to tell you guys something" so I say " I am actually lucy Heartfilia your old guild mate" I pause to see what they think and they look surprised but they just stay still until maste.. I mean makarov says "we found out that Lisanna lied and you were telling the truth" then I say " also I'm pregnant " they gasp then. Mira says "who is the father?" Then rogue says "me... " and everyone is cheering and then everything goes black.........................

SORRY FOR THE SMALLEST CHAPTER EVER I HAZ THE WRITER BLOCK BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO PUT SOMETHING AND PLEASE COMMENT BABY NAMES ITS GONNA BE TRIPLETS AND I SHALL CHOOSE ONE OF THE NAMES!!!!!!