The Strange Meeting

Natsu P.O.V
I have heard some news about Crystal from that magazine that Mira has. She said I would want to read it. It says that she has woken from a coma that lasted 4 years. I have met my brother and he has tried kidnapping me 5 times now, but my 2nd Foster Dad Gildarts has always got me back. Happy has stopped whining everyday about Crystal and the former big team Natsu and Levy and Juvia are going to visit her today. Juvia and Levy keep whispering stuff to each other and giggling. Gray is staring into space. Erza is probably thinking about what cake she is going to get for Crystal and I am going to get toys for her kids. 5 of them, 2 boys and 3 girls. And for Crystal I'm getting her the job request sheet of out first mission. Happy is getting some green tea for Carla and Wendy. We will be leaving soon so I need to go buy stuff. I get the rest of them and say we will leave to go soon so if they are going to get gifts for them they need to go now. Then I walk out the guild hall to the new shopping mall in Magnolia. I then see a magic shop and I run in and see a shelf covered with celestial keys, I grab them all and then I pay and I now have 3 shoe boxes filled with keys in the special cases. Then I go across the road to the mall and to the giant toy store and I buy 10 toys each for them so I got 50 toys altogether and then I pay and run to the shop called Sabershop, Boys. I go in and there is a section for Rogue and I buy him some of the stuff there and then I spot a wood carving shop so I ask for a wood carving of a dragon then I pay and rush to my house and wrap the gifts and I carefully place the job flyer and Crystal's old strawberry pink heart earrings in aswell. Then I rush to the guild hall with an Erza style wagon filled with the Presents. Everyone sweat drops at then they say Erza no. 2. I just smile at them all and I sit and wait for the others. Mira walks over to me and asks, "Natsu, please can you take these to Crystals. They are gifts from the others." I then reply, "Yup I can, I hope they like all the gifts." Then Mira looks at me and giggles, "they will obviously like them, you've got lots of them so I assume that they will atleast like one of them." I then grin, "I suppose so." the rest arrive so I then get up and yell, "alright let's go!" We all go to Crystal and Rogue's house. We arrive there 30mins later.

I finally Updated sorry for the big wait I've been busy with school work and stuff. The 26th of May was my birthday, so I've been busy with that and yeah, this is a random chapter idea that I just thought of so I apologise if it is terrible, next chapter will be the rest of the visit.