Hi....

Crystal's P.O.V
I here one of my bestest friends, Juvia yell at Natsu for probably destroying the house. I giggle as I finish braiding Skye's hair in to plaits leading down her head to the pony tail then it's crimped out in the ponytail. I smile as I lift Skye off my lap and tell her Auntie Juvia is here. She rushes down yelling, "HI HI HI HI HI HI!" Right at them. I then realise I'm still in my pyjamas. I go to the wardrobe and select a teal/bluey dress that fades to white at the back of the dress. the front part of the skirt is shorter than the back. then I tie my hair into a high ponytail and put my big teal bow on the hair bobble, then I slip on my flip flops and I walk downstairs calmly then I say, "hi, good to see you all, how has the guild been?? Is everyone ok??" They all laugh at me and say in unison, "Oh Crystal, only you." I laugh and jump onto on of the pastel beanbags and motion the others to sit. "Hey, Shadow! Come sit with mummy!!" I yell as he runs over and leaps into my lap as if on que Skye jumps in and sits on my knee. "so Crys-chan how have you been?" Asks my bookworm besto, Levy-chan. "OHH LEVY-CHAN GUESS WHAT!!!" She then yells back, "OMG WHAT?" I then yell, "MY GOD YOU KNOW YOUR FAVOURITE MAGAZINE BOOKS5EVER. THEY HAVE ASKED FOR AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THE BOOK IM WRITING!!!" She then proceeds in fang irking while the rest give out presents. Mine are wrapped in shades of blue blended across the paper. Skye has purple and pink zig-zag paper, Shadow has a starry night one, Layla has emerald green paper and blaze has fish and fire over it. I put on the stereo and play a mix on my CD, it consists of:
Revolution-Diplo
Jar of hearts- Christina Perri
Lies-Marina and the Diamonds
Shake it-metro station
Hyleo-Whispy
I'd love to change the world- Jetta
Gold-sleeping with sirens
We do awkward dancing and mess about, then I ask. "how are relationships statuses going?" Then Levy-chan blushes, "W-W-WHAT crys -CHAN NO NO NO NO RELATIONSHIPS AT ALL YOU MVE GONE ILL ILL MAKE SURE YOURE SAFE!!" I mutter under my breath, "from Claude the neck snapper." The girls start to laugh for ages then we calm after an hour or two. "Crystal-San, Juvi doesn't like Gray now because his heart has frozen solid like his power and... he has made it absolutely clear that I have no chance and his mind is set. I like a new wizard, but they aren't in the guild, actually not in a guild. he is apparently famous, Zerro-Sama. he has fluffy browny golden messy hair and electric blue eyes and some freckles and geek glasses. He is a singer as well as a Mage." I gasp, "Zorro Hanichi?" She then says, "yes that's him, why?" i then start fangirling, "he is the most famous cover artist alive, covered: my songs know what you did in the dark, by fall out boy, favourite song ever. YOU HAVE TO LET ME MEET HIM OR ILL CRY!" Then Rogue started to cry anime tears saying, "B-But I thought you loved me Crystal" I giggle at him, "of course I do! But everyone can have a celebrity crush, can't they?" Then Juvia yells at me, "LOVE RIVAL HE IS MINE AND IM NOT SHARING!" I then hug Juvia and giggle, "you're still the same old Juvi-chan!" Then she tackles me laughing, "he is mine, not yours. Mine!" Then I ask, "any new additions?" Then Erza Scarlet informs me that there is one girl, she is called Ara. I then yell, "Ara-Chan Ara-Chan!! Arabella Soyaki!" Then Natsu says, "Luce, how do you know Arabella?" I then snap at him, "I'm Crystal. Arabella is my Cousin, she is, American. Correct?" Then Gray replies, "Yep it's your cousin. I should of brought her with me. We are teammates, like what you and Flamebrain over there were." then I yell, "Grabella four lyfe!" Gray looks at me and sweatdrops, "really Crystal. Was that really necessary?" Gray asked. I then said, "yep, her or someone else..." I smile creepily thinking of the gayness that could happen to Gray. he then yells, "NO CRYSTAL THAT IS A BIG NONO!" Then I fake cry and run upstairs to grab something. I grab my memory box and run down the stairs. then I announce, "this is my fairy tail memories box." Then Flamebrain grabs it and yells, "IM IN IT! IM IN IT!" I then yank it back and place it on the table and shout, "BAKA NATSU! IT IS A FRAGILE BOX AND YOU NEED TO VE CAREFUL MY DRAGON FAMILY GAVE IT TO ME AND ITS VERY PRECIOUS LIKE YOUR SCARF IS!" Then I make him sit outside in front of the door. i open my box and carefully get my scrapbook out. "minna this is my scrapbook of the fairy tail guild! It took forever to make. So be careful with it please.". I say calmly. They all nod and Juvia takes the scrapbook and everyone gathers round her. I go out and get Natsu and I take him to the big opening in the centre of the woods, then I whisper, "open gate of the fire dragon Igneel the human." then Igneel appears, in the wrong form and says, "hello Crystal, and other." Then I tell him to be human. He transforms and hugs me. I groan at him. then Natsu asks to hug him, Igneel hugged him. I bring Igneel to my house and everyone has finished looking at the scrapbook. The very special handmade scrapbook is handed carefully to me and then Juvia says, "I read a signature page so we put our signatures neatly and we have a space for Natsu, if you want him to. I then grin, "of course he can sign it he is still one of my best friends, so I let Natsu sign it in a red metallic pen. He writes his name and draws a flame around it. Juvia has put a raindrop in blue, Erza a sword, Gray a snowflake and Levy put hers in picture of a book. I hug all of them and smile, god how I miss this damn guild! But I have a different guild. I've been thinking about leaving Enchanted Melody, they have to have proper trust for each other, I trust them all except... me. I am a small danger to the guild, just the fact that, uhh.. well.. I'm kind of in a little problem with the prince of darkness... Definitely not Zeref.. Haha..