...

2 Years later

Layla p.o.v
"Daddy I want mummy! Where is she?"
"Do you want to go see her tomorrow, after nursery?" Rouge replied. Then blaze walks in the room. "we are going to go see mummy?" Showing his excitement. Shadow grinned, "we are going to see mummy. we are going to see mummy!!" Rouge laughs at them all, "Skye Dakota, come here!" The two come running through and shout "what?" At the exact same time. "we are going to see mummy after nursery tomorrow" rogue said "but you need to be careful."
The next day
Layla runs through the house yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP!"
Rogue p.o.v
I hear Layla wide awake and the other four walking through, its been 4 years since Crystal has been.... sleeping. The five kids come over to my bed and start jumping on it, to get me up. "I'm awake!" I finally speak. The five giggle then yell, "BREAKFAST!!" I groan as I get up and get changed into some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt, then I ask, "what's for breakfast today?" They all say, "Pancakes!" I smile then I say "pancakes it is then" I turn the oven on then I make the mixture and pour it in the pan. Shadow is staring right at my back, he does that a lot. Shadow looks like me but he has messier hair with a blonde fringe and bright blue eyes with a few freckles. He is what everyone would call adorable, as for Blaze, he has red hair, he spilled some hair dye on his head... anyways he has brown eyes with some red in them. Skye has long brown hair in the same style as Wendy's hair, and a pair of green eyes. Dakota is different, she looks like Natsu, But she has long black hair with streaks of pink in it, her eyes are orange. Layla, well she looks like.... Layla I guess. the pancakes are done so I put them on plates and I put three with syrup and bananas, two with whipped cream and strawberries. Skye and Shadow take their time eating, they got that from Crystal, me on the other hand, finishes the food as soon as it is in front of me, that is the same for Dakota, Blaze and Layla. "ok time to go to nursery, be careful! Have a nice day!" The grab their little rucksacks with their lunches then go out the door, then they turn around and say "bye daddy!" And then they close the door and leave. I make myself a coffee and read sorcerer weekly, I see a strange article. It's called 'the life of Rogue' I smile inwardly as I see family photos of us all and a picture of Blaze with hair dye falling on his head. It's 11:20 now and I need to get the kids at half past 11, I have time to get some flowers for Crystal's vase that has a pattern of vines trailing about it. I go to the florist and get violets. it's now 11:27 I have three minutes to get home and then get the kids. I will use shadow form because it is quicker than running. I glide along the rooftops and I change back when I'm on the nursery roof, I jump off and into the nursery to see Shadow getting his hair done by one of the girls, he is blushing, how cute. I go to reception and say I'm taking them home now, "Skye, Dakota, Layla, Blaze, Shadow, home time!" I shout so they will all hear me, they all rush towards me shouting "Daddy lets go see Mummy!" I tell them "okay, okay! Let's go then, it's nearly visiting time!" I grab them and carry them all, shadow on my head, Layla on my shoulders and I am holding Skye in one arm and Dakota in he other and blaze is using a bit of magic to stay beside us as I run to the hospital. as we enter the hospital I see the nurse smiling at me and guiding me to the room that Crystal is in. I walk in and put down everyone. Layla walks over to Crystal then she asks, "why is mummy sleeping?" The nurse answers, "she is napping she will wake up in a few minutes!" The nurse is still grinning. I go to ask why then I hear a faint voice, "Who are you? Where am I?" I turn around and run to Crystal and I squeeze her tightly and tell her, "Your in hospital! These are your children, Layla, Skye, Dakota, Shadow and Blaze!" I smile at her and she turns to them and smiles before saying, "hiya, guys I'm sorry I have been sleeping for... How long was I asleep?" The nurse replies "4 years" then Crystal gasps, "FOUR YEARS, FOUR YEARS, SO IM JUST WITNESSING MY KIDS LAST YEAR OF NURSERY BEFORE SCHOOL?!?!?!?!" "Shhhhhh Crystal, don't kill my ears! Wendy and Hikaru are getting married and wendy is due to have a child, only one and safely. Silvia has found one of your siblings, her name is Sasha, she is a spirit." Crystal asks, "Sasha......?"