The battle of natsu and lilly

This is the first battle of the games NATSU DRAGNEEL V.S LILLY HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!

Natsu pov

I walk into the arena meeting Lilly again I say "I won't go easy on you" then use my signature grin she then says "me either" with a smile I hear let the battle begin then I charge forward shouting "FIRE DRAGONS IRON FIST" she stands still then when I'm about to hit her she puts her hand on my fist and stops me then she shouts " ROAR OF THE ELEMENTAL DRAGON" and I skid back a bit then do roar of the fire dragon and she eats it then does unison raid roar of the shadow and light dragons and it hits me so I fall down but I jump back up and do roar of the lightning fire dragon she eats it again then she gets a celestial key out and says " GATE OF THE FIRE DRAGON IGNEEL" he appears and asks what can I do for you hime she then says can you please fight natsu for me then he says okay hi natsu you've grown let's test your strength and starts fighting me.

Lilly pov

I decide to get metalicanna and grandeneey to come out to chat you should have seen Wendy and Gajeels faces. I also want to test my new strength so I summon all my spirits at once and get them to help IGNEEL because he is taking forever. They put him out and I win the battle and get my points and go to join my team but get stopped by the dragon slayer duo Sting and Rogue they ask about their dragons and how they are still alive I don't answer I just shove them out the road and walk away, but after I start thinking about one of the duo........ Rogue and my heart is racing fast I try to stop myself falling for anyone after my first crush

FLASHBACK

I was staring at the man who put me under a charm spell but they broke it ever since then we were best friends until Lisanna came back, I loved him then he repays me by kicking me out of the team and attacks me for a lying bitch.

FLASHBACK END

But I knew Silvia liked someone named S..T..I..N..G!! I apologise to them for shoving them but I go to walk away then someone grabs my shoulder and says " blondie your sister is hot can ya hook me up??" I say " okay only if you take rogue" he replies "yes! Wait why rogue do you like him??" No if I don't go she will get suspicious and I will need someone to talk to" I lie. "Oh okay take her to the restraunt beside the saber tooth hotel" he says "fine can I go now the day is over. I need to give her time to get ready" I say and go tell her that us two are going for a nice dinner by our selfs and to wear fancy clothing we get ready and change and we go to the restraunt and they have a table for four and I take her to it and a few minuets later Sting and Rogue appear and joins us Silvia looks a bit surprised but chats to sting while me and Rogue have an awkward conversation he says "hi lucy I know it's you" I say " oh don't tell anyone please" he says "okay I like you. Oh I meant I like your dress" he blushes and looks away from me, he looks so cute right now.. No lucy no loving anyone I mentally scold myself he says "I learnt a few tricks from cobra the past few years I can read your thoughts" dammit I think he then uses telepathic communication and says I kinda like you too.. He then interrupts sting and says "me and Lu.. Lilly are going to leave you two bye" then he grabs me and takes me to a garden. I go to say something but get stopped by a pair of lips clashing against mine and I kiss back then he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance so I keep my mouth closed but keep kissing so he rubs my thigh and I moan and he slips his tounge in my mouth and we fight for dominance he wins and we break apart for air and he asks will you be my girlfriend I say yes then we go to his place and do stuff...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The lil bitch didn't use a condom just after my period aswell waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's chapter 4 I think, sorry for the bad fight and for not writing lemon/smut I don't and can't write it what will happen to Lilly Lucy ... Byeeeeeee ~ all hail squidgy