It was him

Third person p.o.v
"Who.." was all that Silvia said to Sasha. Sasha looked towards her with sad eyes "it was..." Sasha got interrupted by a phone call from the hospital. She answered "hello" then a mumble through the phone said "Crystal is in a bad condition... find all wizard healers possible, urgently!" Sasha starts to cry, "oh okay *sniffle*" she hangs up then she tells Silvia the problem from the phone, the wire cutter was Poison, he was controlled though, we don't know who." Silvia gasped "I know who! It was Zeref, he has always wanted to be like Crystal. But now he has become jealous and wants to become stronger than her, which is practically impossible, so he thinks the only other way is to kill her. Striking at her while she is down, how sly!" Sasha nodded her head slightly then she spoke quietly "we are being watched I can sense it, get into a steady position with magic at the ready." A rustle came from the bushes, it was the one and only Mavis Vermilion! Mavis tells us, "it was indeed Zeref who did it, but not out of jealousy. He was under the influence of alcohol." Sasha then yells "Why did Zeref do that even while drunk he should've been conscious enough to not order dragons to bite wires!" Silvia then calmly speaks "Call Wendy and That God sky God slayer, and the paper and plants people from the Garou Knights."
Silvia P.O.V
I call Hibiki and when he answers with hello I tell him, "go to the hospital please and be ready to use archive magic we need it!" He then asks "what hospital and who for?" I groan and reply "St Gracine hospice care and for Crystal Heartfilia former name Lucy" Hibiki then says "I'll be right there for Crystal I saved her once, I can do it again!" I say back "good be there soon!" I hang up then turn to Sasha and Mavis before saying "we need to go to the hospital, the healers are coming and someone I've asked personally to come." Then I grab Sasha and Mavis before chanting "Grant me the power to travel to the future of arrival to St Gracine Hospice Care!" We then appear at the hospice to see that Hibiki and the healers have just arrived, I greet them and take them to Crystal. the healers start doing their part and then I get Hibiki to examine the wire to confirm what happened then I use ark of time once Hibiki is finished and it was what happened so I leave Hibiki to do what he wants and go to Tenro Island to visit Zeref. I arrive to see him passed out on the beach with a beer in his hand and five empty ones which had been smashed on a rocky ledge, he had a tear stained face. So I walk quietly over to him and say "Zeref it's time to wake up" not too loud though. He groans and turns saying "why should I?" I growl at him and he jumps up in fright so I tell him "Zeref, is the deal still on?????"

TO BE CONTINUED.... MWA HA HA HA HA