NATSU!!!!

Erza POV
Me and the gang are at Crystal and Rogue's house. I politely knock on the door, slightly denting it. A young boy with red hair opens the door and shouts, "MUMMY A SCARY DEMON IS HERE TO KILL US!!" I look at the little boy and I aak, "Are you a Cheney or Heartfilia?" They then say, "IM BLAZE THE FIERCEST HEARTFILIA ALIVE!!! Who are you scary lady?" I just groan and face palm internally, "Erza, Erza Scarlet. re-quip Mage." I hold my hand out to shake his but he just stares at it and says, "Mummy's friend, Mummy's friend! The scary demon that killed natsu!!" I ask if we can come in and he says, "Daddy is doing his yoga right now so we need to wait on the couch for a few minutes." I step in and slide me feet out of my boots and place them neatly at the side and walk into the supposed yoga room.
Juvia POV
I step in after Erza giggling at Blaze then as I walk pass him I ruffle his hair. he looks up at me and smiles. he then yells on his siblings, "SHADOW, LAYLA, DAKOTA, SKYE WE HAVE VISITORS!!!" Then Rogge appears with his hair in a ponytail and asks, "Huh? What you doing here??" Then natsu shoves past yelling, "WHERE IS CRYSTAL!!" He is shaking his arms everywhere, everything is falling. I quickly yell Natu at him before saving everything with water lock.