Grand magic games

Hikaru pov

Me, Wendy, Lucy and Silvia were on our way to the hotel room to un pack our stuff, we have a bad place because we are new to being a guild. I saw Lucy glaring at a group of people and realised it was fairy tail, natsu, Erza, Gray, Lisanna and Elfman. Lucy told us that her name will be Lilly hearts and that me and Silvia are also hearts and Wendy is rose petal (so original ). Natsu walks over and asks "what guild has that insignia?" "Enchanted Melody" I reply "oh where is the fifth member of your team?" Lilly says scarily "we don't have a fifth member, got a problem" natsu says "no, sorry what are your names?" Rose says " Lilly, Silvia and Hikaru hearts and me rose petal." Natsu then said " okay I guess we will see you out there." And then we walked away to the concert melody hotel it is rubbish one bathroom with a tiny shower, but oh well the worst thing is there are only two beds so me and Rose are sharing and Silvia and Lilly. Its time for the elimination round we could teleport but we decide to fly so we can show off we pass tons of guilds and make them fall. Then we teleport because I am tired. The pumpkin dude says "you need to wait a bit before leaving because we need your details to announce you tomorrow I say "I'm Hikaru hearts these are my sisters Lilly and Silvia hearts and this is Rose Petal " "okay you can leave now, you are first." Says the pumpkin. "K, night" we say and leave.

Silvia pov

I drift off to sleep after checking on everyone else.

Time skip morning

I wake up last and we get ready. We get to the arena and wait for it to start the call out us first we all walk out nobody knows us but we still get a few claps. Second is saber tooth

Third is blue pegasus fourth is lamia scale fifth is fairy tail b and sixth is fairy tail and seventh is flying willows

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is tiny but I'm tired so sorry! ~allhailsquidgy