Little suprise at the hospital

Crystal P.O.V
I'm getting took into a hospital room, I feel a bit dizzy but I can make out a blurry vision of Rogue I reach out and grab his hand. I hear talking a nurse, I think anyways said a operation would be needed because I was weak from the babies draining magic power. then I feel a pain in my arm before blacking out...
Rogue P.O.V
Why why why why why why uggghhhh, I think as lucy gets took away, why her of all the people her. The light to my darkness, I only hope nothing bad happens to her and it's all safe. I'm sitting outside the operation room, accepting sympathetic looks by nurses passing by with other patients a nurse comes out worried but happy, then tells me to go in. I enter to see some cots and an unconscious Crystal. "C-C-Crystal..." I stutter sadly looking at the small plump nurse for an explanation "She shall be unconscious for a while but she is stable" I smile slightly knowing she is okay, but then I think aloud "why did she have problems she is a very strong wizard," the nurse points to the cots so I go over and look at our children, now with a sad smile then there are five children "there is five??" I say shocked the nurse said "yes her powers produced two more children because if it didn't there would be no children because the amount of power could have killed them so they have bits of power already, be careful." "Okay, genders?" I ask. "two boys, three girls" the nurse answers "do you want to name them?" I look over to crystal and smile, this is what she wanted, a nice family. One of each gender or more, I think to myself the. I say "could I have a minute..." The nurse cheers up a bit grinning then she tells me "of course, cheer up she is safe and so are your children" I look at her waddling out the room before saying "I suppose.." In barley a whisper. one is the splitting image of Crystal, "Layla" I say as I pick her up, she opens her eyes before shutting them again and snuggling into me, so I place her beside Layla safely and she is cozy in her mums arms. Then I pick up a boy who looks exactly like me then I think, what name would Crystal like... Shadow is what I decided so I put Shadow beside his mummy and he snuggled down aswell. then I gave her Skye and Dakota... What about our other son what should I call him???? He looks fiery, maybe Blaze as his name, yes Blaze is his name. "The children are fine to take home..." A familiar voice spoke, it was... Sylvia, she was carrying her child. "hey, Silv" I say using her nickname she looks at me annoyed, then sympathetically "your lucky Crystal got you out of jail Rogue, sorry about her condition though..." I look at her apologetically saying "don't worry it's not your fault, she will wake up soon, I hope anyways..." Then Silv tries to swap the subject to the children, so I let her, and tell her the names of them. I also meet little Luke, Sting and Silvia's baby boy. "Bye Crystal.... wake up soon, I will always love you..." I murmur quietly then I speak up "lets go it's to saddening to be here right now" I get the children in the buggy and set off with Silv felling like I'm going to cry..... "Silv, could you do something for me" I ask her politely "yes, of course what is it" I put the breaks on the buggy and then I say "I need to go sit down and relax for a bit, can you watch the kids or show the guild the children. Just take them off my hands.." Silv looks surprised then she agrees "okay, sure remember your welcome to visit my guild at any time." I turn away and start to walk and I wave goodbye sadly. I buy junk food and sit watching sad movies about comas and things like that... "Crystal, I need your help to live a safe life wake up before time of the constellations ware off..." I say quietly to myself then I barely whisper "I miss you Crystal......"