•3•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well! Well! Well! Isn't it the new kids?" Soobin said while walking towards them, right behind him were 5 guys and 4 girls.

All 7 of them looked at the rest with confused eyes.

"I'm just teasing you all! Welcome to Mr. Lee's class! Where all are welcome. Well, unless you're not in this class." Soobin said. Soobin began to point at everyone behind him while introducing them.

"Thats Yeonjun, that's Jackson, that's Beomgyu, that's Taehyun, that's Huening kai, that's Jisoo, that's Rosé, that's Jennie, and that is Lisa. And I am Soobin!" Soobin said.

"Oh... Cool." Jungkook said.

"HUH?! SO WE'RE NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR YOU?! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN-"

"Shut up!" Rosé exclaimed while smacking Soobin on the side of his face. Soobin flew into a bunch of desks. He rubbed his cheek while crying out.

"Sorry, Soobin is a bit of a poser." Yeonjun said.

"Poser?! What's that supposed to mean?" Soobin asked, only to get smacked again by Rosé.

"He's also known to get beat up by a lot of girls..." Yeonjun added.

"Yeonjun! I'm not buying you lunch for saying that!" Soobin exclaimed.

"Good, I have my own money and job anyways!" Yeonjun said with confidence. Soobin felt betrayed when Yeonjun said that.

"Yeah! You mean working at a pizza place!" Huening Kai said.

"What? Are you making fun of me or something?" Yeonjun asked with confused eyes.

"No, I'm just saying, pizza places don't pay well." Kai said.

"Well! It's a good start!" Yeonjun said while pushing his hair back.

"What about the 7 of you? Do you have a job?" Beomgyu asked with a sweet smile.

All 7 of them became confused. They shook their head while saying no.

"Oh!... Then like... How do you live without parents then?" Taehyun asked.

"The government." RM simply replied.

"Wow! So i can move out of my parent's house by using the government?" Soobin asked.