•15•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jin... Jin, wake up. Come on, it's time for school."

Jin shut his eyes tighter as he let out a groan. He turn away from Yoongi's hand that rubbed the side of his face. Yoongi stood next to the bedside, he was already dressed in his school uniform and ready to go, however, Jin wasn't clothed at all. His body was covered by bedsheets and blankets.

Yoongi knew he was still sore and hurt from last night. He didn't want him to miss school, but he guesses one day wouldn't hurt him. It's not like they ever knew what was going on in school.

He softly sighed and stuffed his hands into his pockets. He walked around the bed while looking down at Jin.

"Okay, then I'll be home by the end of the school day. Make sure to rest. I'll buy you some food before I come back."

Yoongi reached his hand out and pulled the covers over Jin's feet that peeped out of the covers. Yoongi then took one last look at Jin's face. He softly scoffed when he noticed he was still sleeping.

He felt kinda stupid that he did what he did last night... Of course, he didn't feel bad about Changbin, but he felt bad for what he did to Jin.

He imagined the first time to be a bit happier than last night.

Yoongi walked out of Jin's room and quietly closed the door behind him...

He then walked downstairs to be met with the eyes of the other 4. Sadly, Taehyung wasn't there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone made it to their class as Yoongi sat down at his same dull and unstable desk. He heard all the gossiping and talking about Changbin...

Yoongi was a bit annoyed, but what could he say, he made Changbin famous.

Everyone was talking about it... And of course... They fell for the lie that his house burned while he was inside...

Yoongi had the same neutral face, he didn't crack a smile at all. He just silently sat there feeling happy that they all believe the false truth...

Suddenly Mr. Lee walked in, his attitude and tone set the class into silence... They all knew it was a serious and sad day...

"Good morning class... I think you all heard the news about our one classmate... He had recently passed away from a house fire. We're not going to decorate the hall at all because apparently, the principal wanted us to have a ceremony at the end of the day. So we're going to have to learn today.