•7•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well, I would like you all to welcome our new student. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Lee said while presenting the new student. The new student looked nervous as he cleared his throat and gulped down the lump in his throat. He prepared himself for this moment...

"Hello, my name is Seo Changbin." Changbin said.

Everyone in the class silently stared at him with blank eyes. Changbin felt a bit nervous and scared so he held onto his own hands while looking down. He felt his arms become lighter, he already didn't want to be there...

"... Hm, I like you. Sit with us." Soobin said.

"Jeez, I was scared you might say something intimidating to scare him like you always do when we get new students." Rosé said.

"I'm not that mean... I'm not even mean to begin with... At least I hope I'm not..." Soobin said while pouting.

"Well, I thank you Soobin for your polite greeting, please Changbin, take a seat near Soobin." Mr. Lee said. Changbin bowed and walked towards a seat near Soobin... He tried to adjust himself to the new school as he followed Soobin around...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Over here!" Soobin exclaimed. RM threw the ball towards Soobin. Soobin caught it and threw it into the net, only for it to bounce off of the board and land in the mud. Everyone groaned in frustration and annoyance. They were covered in sweat from the warm and muggy weather.

"Ahhhh! Soobin! You got the ball muddy!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Chillax. It's just mud." Soobin said while grabbing the ball. All of the guys looked at him with disgusted eyes.

"Besides! If we're going to try out for the basketball team! Then we can't let anything get in our way!" Soobin said. He threw the ball to Changbin, but Changbin instinctively moved away.

The ball continued to bounce towards 4 girls and 1 guy who sat in the middle of the court. The ball hit Jungkook on his head, while Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, and Jennie all scream. They all grew concerned over him as Jungkook laid flat on the ground.

"Jungkook!" V exclaimed as he ran towards him.

"... Oops..." Soobin said while gulping in fear. He saw Rosé turned her attention to Soobin, they all pointed at Soobin, causing Soobin to cry out.

"W-WAIT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I-I-"

"Sooobinnnnn!!!!" Rosé yelled, she dashed towards him and kicked him directly in his gut, causing him to lose his breath.