•9•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you doing h-" before Yoongi could finish what he was about to say, Jin pushed him back into his room and softly closed the door. Yoongi looked at Jin with confused eyes.

It was silent at first... Yoongi stared at Jin who just looked down at the ground with eyes he has seen before. If he had to explain it, it looked as if Jin was upset... Jin didn't even look up once when he spoke.

"I want you to tell me the truth... Did you actually kill Hyunjin last night because of what happened yesterday?"

Yoongi's eyes slightly widened on Jin. He couldn't believe Jin was actually accusing him of killing Hyunjin... But it made sense as to why he would... Was it a coincidence that he was murdered the same day Jin rejected him?...

"No. I didn't kill Hyunjin." Yoongi answered. Jin finally looked up at Yoongi. He knew when Yoongi was telling the truth from the look in his eyes and the way he spoke. He also knew that if Yoongi saw him as the most trustable person in his eyes... Then lying to him would be a low chance...

"I see... So it just happen to happen on that same day..." Jin said.

"So you don't believe me?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I do... It's just... It doesn't make sense how it happened on the same day... But I can tell you're not lying to me." Jin said.

It became silent again between them... Yoongi didn't know what to say without it being weird and awkward...

"Well. I guess I'll go now... Good night." Jin said as he opened Yoongi's door and walked out of his room... Yoongi just stared at the closed door with saddening eyes...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And just like that... Everyone forgot about Hyunjin's death...

His death wasn't brought up after a week... However... That wasn't the only thing that changed... Jin hasn't really spoken a word to Yoongi. The last time he spoke to him was in his room... However, Jin already was hanging out with some of Soobin's friends while Yoongi was the odd one out like always...

But that didn't stop Soobin from talking to him.

"Heyyy Suugggaaa! Why are you eating lunch by yourself? Join us." Soobin said as he sat at his table and took a bite from his apple. Yoongi just shrugged at him while eating.

"I'm fine here." Yoongi said.

Soobin looked at Yoongi with suspicion. He chewed his apple as he stared at him, Yoongi raised a brow at Soobin and questioned his stare.