•5•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi softly sighed as he came back to the house. He noticed that nobody else came home just from there being no shoes on the floor.

Yoongi took off his shoes and walked inside the house while thinking about what he was going to do about Jin...

He walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch. He was thinking about what he was going to do for the time being since he was alone... It was already 4 pm and it was still sunny outside...

However, Yoongi could feel fall nearing closer every day...

He can already see the leaves falling off from the trees as they tumbled across the road...

He decided to take a shower since nobody was there. However, on the way, he decided to set up a fancy exterior for himself before unclothing himself and jumping into the bathroom.

He set the teapot on the stove and placed it on med-low so it would boil slowly... Which would give him about 20 minutes to take a shower.

He walked upstairs in the quiet house. The house felt big to him but yet it felt empty not having the others there with him. He still needed time to get used to things...

However, he was already deciding on cleaning the place up because he was already disgusted by the dust on the shelves...

So he delayed the shower and got out the cleaning utensils that were in the closet. He turned off the stove that heated his teapot. He started from downstairs and worked all the way upstairs. He dusted and mopped every floor as the place started to smell like bleach and lemons.

He then cleaned the upstairs hall and dusted the floors while waxing them. He began fo clean and dust his room as he opened the window to let some air in.

It took him only an hour to finish. He put the cleaning tools back in the closet as he sighed in relief to finally get that problem off his back. It was already past 5 pm, he went to turn the stove back on to heat the tea.

He then walked back upstairs and to the closest shower to his room. He unclothed himself and jumped into the hot steaming water as it poured down his pale body.

Meanwhile, the front door opened revealing Jin who had just came back from hanging out with Hyunjin.

Jin saw the set of shoes next to the front door which meant someone was home. He also noticed that the place was much more cleaner and smelled better than before...