•Q&A•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yayyy! It's a Q&A.

Well more like an Author's note!

I'll start with the author's note!

So if you're able to see the images above the chapter number like these!

Well, I made these to correlate with the pictures I edited! So who's ever picture is edited below the chapter number is saying what's in the image above

Okay, confusing?

I know so basically! Let's say there's a picture of Yoongi below the chapter numb like this!

And Above the chapter number, there's this picture

So basically the text correlates with the picture to show who is saying it or thinking it!

Like you can go back in the chapters and see yourself!

Now you might be asking! Why am I saying this now! Why didn't I say this before?

Well! I was going to, but decided to make a Q&A chapter since this is like the 6th Yoonjin book.

It's been almost 3 years since I've been writing Yoonjin books and I honestly find it exhausting, but don't get me wrong, it's fun to do.

Like this book is really fun to write about and It took so long to come up with a decent ass plot.

But I finally managed to do it!

But enough talk! I'll start the Q&A about this book! Which will only be 5 questions!

To clear this one out of the way; Did Yoongi did anything more to Jin than kissing?

Now to clear this up, Yoongi never touches Jin inappropriately at all, one because they were children.

Two because Yoongi doesn't know about sexual stuff, PD nim didn't have smut books laying around for him to read. Only tales about romantic stuff, but there were very few in their library.

And three, Yoongi and Jin are both virgins and were never taught one thing about sex. However, Yoongi does understand what it is, just not how to do it or why he should ever consider having sex.

I hope that clears that up for you! I know at the end of the chapter, I was trying to make it seem like Yoongi was just kissing and hugging him. Which he was.

What is up with the relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung?

I feel like I wanted a relationship like Eren and Mikasa's from Attack on titan because their relationship is so unique.

However, I wanted Jungkook to be more pushy, unlike Eren who isn't as pushy with Mikasa.

So if you're an Attack on Titan fan and you see some similarities between the both of them, that's why.

Btw, Yoongi was also inspired by Levi so if you see some similarities, thats why. Like thats all im saying lmaooo

Is Jungkook attracted to Lisa?

Yes, but no.

He thinks she's pretty and cool, but he isn't romantically attracted to her.

I feel like Blackpink in here are like the girls who are too busy with grades to actually date someone.

I didn't want them to make them the mean girls of the ff because I know people do that so many times.

So I'm just trying to be more realistic and show how girls in school are more focused on their grades and friends than relationships. At least most girls are, im not saying all girls are. Every girl is different.

Also, the gardening club is good for showing you did community service, which in my country is good on your resume for college.

So thats why they do that.

Just a couple of girls focus on getting a job after graduating from college 🤷‍♀️

Are there more people out there that Bang PD used?

Yes, Bang PD has adopted a ton of kids before BTS. However, with BTS, he decided to let them have a childhood and begin their training when they were 10.

But the kids before were trained the day after adopting.

Does Jin actually like Hyunjin?

So far, no. Like he doesn't

I think it's pretty obvious that romantic feelings aren't there in him because Bang PD brainwashed them so much that love is just not there for him.

However, he does care for the other 6 because thats the only real relationship Bang PD really taught.

........

Alright, so thats the end of that, I hope that cleared a few things up.

I hope you enjoyed this book and be ready for more chapters! Thank you!