•11•

"I see

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I see... That's good then." Yoongi said while walking with Jin. School was done for the day and they were just walking home with each other.

"I asked him what I should wear and he told me a suit would be fine... But then he also considered a dress which was a bit odd because usually men don't wear dresses, but Changbin said that clothing is for any gender." Jin said.

"Well, we might have to go shopping then... Homecoming is in 2 days from now..." Yoongi said. Jin stared at Yoongi with pondering eyes. He didn't want to ask the question, but he kind of wanted to know the truth. Besides... After what Yeonjun said when he was eating with Changbin and the others...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where the hell is Soobin?" Jackson asked while looking around.

"He's like 5 tables behind us, eating with that quiet kid in our class." Yeonjun said.

"Again?! Does he not like us anymore?!" Jackson asked while pouting lips. Jin blinked his eyes from their conversation. He looked over and saw Soobin yet again with Yoongi. Soobin was smacking his head against the table while crying out loud. Yoongi just calmly ate his food while speaking to him.

"Nah, he still replies to my messages. Besides, Soobin isn't the type to dislike someone." Yeonjun said.

"I guess Soobin and him must be very close friends." Changbin said while smiling. Jin looked at Changbin and slightly narrowed his stare on him while raising a brow in silence...

"What! But I'm his best friend!" Yeonjun exclaimed while yelling.

"Calm down, I'm sure Soobin isn't gonna replace you." Changbin chuckled while patting Yeonjun on his head. Yeonjun crossed his arms while pouting his lips.

"He's probably planning on asking him to Homecoming." Changbin said. Jin's eyes slightly widened as he felt his soul leave him for a moment. He didn't know why he was feeling this way, why he felt so devastated about a stupid party...

"Huh?! What makes you say that?!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Just look at the two! Doesn't it seem like a good couple! The talkative person with the quiet person. Seems very unique and perfect to me." Changbin said while smiling at Yeonjun.