•12•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Changbin released his lips from Jin's... He slowly opened his eyes to only see Jin's stunning eyes... Changbin softly laughed while holding Jin closely.

"That was amazing..." He softly said. Jin looked at him in silence... He didn't know what to say...

"Come on... Let's go home..." Changbin said. He led Jin off of the dance floor and towards the exit. Yoongi quickly followed both of them while hiding himself. He made it outside and saw Changbin and Jin walking side by side. Changbin opened a car door for Jin to get in.

Yoongi saw a taxi and quickly made his way into one. The Taxi driver choked on his sandwich while raising a brow.

"Oh! Hey sis- Huh?!"

"Follow that car." Yoongi said while handing him cash. The taxi driver squinted his eyes at Yoongi.

"Hm... Okay! You got it, sis!... I think I'm in the wrong book..." The taxi driver said. He grabbed the money out of his hand and stuffed it into a compartment. He then followed Changbin's car from a faraway range...

They soon made it to a small house that had no surrounding houses beside it except for the forest... Yoongi already knew from the sights of it that the house looked suspicious...

Jin and Changbin were already in the house. Yoongi got out of the car and quietly walked towards the small white and gray house. He saw a window that revealed both of them. Changbin was in the kitchen while Jin was sitting on a couch.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." Changbin said as he brought over two cans of soda. He sat next to Jin and got comfortable. Jin noticed how the soda cans were sealed, meaning he didn't open them... Jin nodded and softly said, "Me too."

"Are you tired? If so, you can take my bed tonight. I'll sleep on the couch." Changbin said.

"No... I'm not tired at all... There's no need for that." Jin said.

"Ah... Okay..." Changbin said while nervously looking down at his drink. He looked back up at Jin to see him glancing at him. Changbin's nervous smile slowly disappeared as he admired Jin's face...

Changbin slowly reached his hand out and pushed Jin's bangs out of his face. He softly smiled while saying "You're so pretty..."

Changbin's smile softened as he continued to look at Jin's face... Jin noticed that same look in his eyes. He knew he was going to do that same thing again... Changbin softly placed his hand onto Jin's face. He slowly leaned in once more and kissed him.