•8•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For the time their lips were locked together in that rush of rain, the world itself ceased to exist, blurred and indistinct as an impressionist masterpiece.

They are bound in a kiss that is so tender the world should stop on its axis and take note of their love.

This kiss brought more warmth to Jin than a jacket or an umbrella could ever do...

And in a sudden epiphany, Jin snapped out of it. He quickly unlocked his lips with Yoongi as he looked down with frightened eyes... He was wondering when the hell he got so engulfed by the kiss that he learned how to do that...

Yoongi stared at Jin with confused eyes. He was wondering why Jin stopped kissing him. Jin soon spoke in an exhausted and devastating voice.

"This never happened. You hear me?" Jin sternly said.

Yoongi's eyes slightly widened. He was lost for words. He soon felt Jin bump into his shoulder while walking away in the rain...

Yoongi looked back and watched as Jin faded away in the rain...

He was starting to regret everything...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that night when everyone was home and having dinner, Jin and Yoongi didn't dare to look at one another. They just ate in silence while the others talked over the table and argued like always.

After dinner, Yoongi locked himself in his room...

The situation with Jin had his head pounding in a sickening feeling. The scene kept playing over and over in his head... He felt so stupid and so weak...

He hated that feeling the most and he would've never guessed Jin would make him feel so horrible about himself...

However, the thing that confused Yoongi the most was how Jin let loose for a moment... As if he was into the kiss...

At that moment, Yoongi felt so much pleasure... He felt like he wasn't kissing a wall for the first time... The way his lips glided upon his for those few seconds felt too good to be true...

He honestly wanted more of Jin...

He wanted him all...

But the problem was that...

Jin didn't want him...