10: 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰? ☆

I mentally practice what I'm gonna say, as I walk to my fathers room

You can do this, Elvi.

I knock on the dark brown door and patiently wait, rocking on my feet. 

The doorknob turns and my nervousness spikes. Hands sweating, heart racing, head pounding and my whole body feels on fire. 

I can not do this.

Before I can run, the door opens. My father stands there with only pajama pants on.

(Dilf)

"Yes, precious?"

I wipe my hands on my pants. "Well, I-I was w-wondering if me and A-Alek could h-have a sleepover? Pleaseee?," I make little praying hands and give him {the} eyes. 

"No, Elvi," he sighs.

"Please, father? I'll m-make you c-cookies," I bargain. He shakes his head no. "F-Father, Alek is respectful a-and has never m-made me uncomfortable, s-so you should trust him, a-at l-least a little bit."

My father stands there for a few seconds, silent. "Okay. You can have a sleepover. But if he makes you uncomfortable or does something you don't want, you need to tell someone. Understand?"

I nod my head and do a little happy dance. "Y-yes, I understand! Thank you," I use my words like Alek said. "I love you." I wrap my arms around his waist. 

"I love you too, sweetheart," he says back.

~

After telling all my brothers night-night, I go back to my room where Alek is sitting on my bed in grey sweats and a plain black shirt. 

I'm gonna change so we can match.  

"He said yes!," I yell with an ecstatic smile. Alek smiles back at me. "L-let me change and then y-you can meet m-my stuffies."

"Okay, love."

I rush to my closet and dig in my dresser for grey sweats and a black shirt. Once I find them, I put them on and laugh at myself. I rush back out of the closet and stand in front of Alek, between his legs. 

I shyly smile at him. 

His eyes run over my entire body, slowly. Taking in all my curves and features. 

The room seems to heat up and I shuffle trying to stop the feeling in my tummy. 

Why the heck does it always feel like that?

"W-we match," I explain when he doesn't say anything. 

He nods his head, his eyes still observing me. "God, you're so fucking beautiful, yet so cute," he mutters. 

I blush at what he says and look away from him. 

"Oh!," I exclaim. I hop on my bed and crawl over to my stuffie pile in the right corner of it.