Chapter 11

Lexa POV

Lexa woke up to someone aggressively shaking her. She opened her eyes and saw that Anya was standing over her. "Get up, they are coming down." Anya said. Lexa sat up and realize she was in a hammock. "Your girlfriend put you in it about two hours go." Lexa got to her feet.

"Where is she anyways?"

"In the dropship with Octavia. They are grabbing extra supplies." Anya said. "It's like forty five minutes until sunrise."

Lexa looked up at the sky and saw what looked like shooting stars falling from the sky. Anya and her started to get ready along with the others.

They were all ready to go when the Ark got to the ground. Lexa was walking over to their horses and saw Clarke struggling to get on her horse.

"I thought you could get on a horse by yourself?" Lexa said, walking up to Clarke.

"Just mind your own business." Lexa held out a hand and Clarke took it. Lexa put a hand on Clarke's waist and helped her on the horse. "Thanks."

"No problem Princess." Lexa said. She got on her own horse and a little later they started to ride.

"Commander, I'll take the one that dropped over in the west and you got the one in the north. The one in the north looked bigger." Anya said.

"It might be Alpha or Mecha Station." Clarke said. "The one in the north."

"Well take that one then, you got the west one." Lexa said.

"Okey." Anya said.

Their path changed not much later. There were three options. Anya and her group went to the left and they kept going straight. "Is it bad that I'm nervous?" Clarke asked.

"It's normal." Lexa told Clarke. "You are seeing your people after about two months, along with your parents."

"If they make it to the ground."

"They will."

They rode into a clearing about five minutes later. The clearing was huge. "This is Alpha Station." Clarke said, as they rode closer. The station was massive. "This is gonna be fun." Clarke sighed.

They rode up to it and everyone got off their horses. "Go room to room!" Lexa yelled. "Set up a tent for the injured!" People started to move and Clarke and Lexa started to look for an entrance.

"Lexa." Clarke said. Lexa jogged over to Clarke. "Here, if we can move this we can get in." There was a big metal plate covering an entrance.

"Grab that side." Lexa said, grabbing a part of the metal. Clarke grabbed the opposite side. "On three." Clarke nodded. "One. Two. Three." They both lifted at the same time and moved the plate out of the way.

They stepped in and it was mostly pitch black. Clarke went into her pack and pulled something out. "Here, break it and then shake it." Clarke handed her a six inch white stick.

"Why?" Lexa asked, taking it.

"Just do it. It's a glow stick." Lexa bent the stick a little and it started to light but green. "O and I found these in the dropship. They aren't much but they are something." Clarke said. "Let's go this way." Clarke started to walk to the right and Lexa followed.

Their glow sticks started to get brighter as they walked. They got to the first room. Clarke tried the door and it wouldn't open. "Back up from the door." Clarke said, loudly. Clarke kicked at it and it opened.

"I can pick locks, you know that right?" Lexa said.

"That's more fun." Clarke said, walking in. Lexa looked in and saw a few people huddled in the corner. Clarke went over to them and Lexa kept the door open.