Chapter 24

Lexa POV

Lexa woke up early the next morning. Clarke had her arms around her tightly, but not too tight that it was uncomfortable. Their legs are in a tangled mess and Clarke had a little bit of drool on the side of her mouth.

Lexa carefully untangled herself from Clarke and got out of bed. Clarke grabbed onto a pillow and grumbled. Lexa kissed Clarke's head and then looked outside, it was still dark out. It was probably four in the morning or around there.

Lexa turned away from the bed and the tent enterance before taking her top and bra off. Lexa heard Clarke move in the bed. "You're hot." Clarke said in a very sleepy voice. Lexa turned around and saw Clarke starting at her. "I like this view better." Clarke was staring at her naked chest. Lexa laughed softly and then grabbed a bra. Lexa put it on and put a shirt on. Lexa took off her pants and underwear and put clean ones on.

"Come back to bed." Clarke mumbled.

"Trust me, I want to but I have to do Commander things." Lexa said, walking over to the bed. Clarke sat up on her elbows. Lexa cupped Clarke's cheek and wiped the drool away with her thumb. "You drooling princess?" Lexa teased.

"Over your abs." Clarke said, kissing Lexa.

"Smooth." Lexa told Clarke. "You can stay in bed, I'm just gonna send scouts out and check in with Anya and them." Clarke nodded and wrapped her arms around the pillow again.

"One more kiss." Clarke said with her eyes closed. Lexa leaned down and kissed Clarke's lips gently. Lexa pulled away and saw Clarke had a dopey smile on her face. "Goodnight again." Lexa laughed softly and then walked out of the tent.

She walked around until she found Anya talking to a warrior in Trig. The warrior walked away and Lexa walked up to Anya.

"Your girlfriend up?" Anya asked.

"She was but I think she is asleep now." Lexa said.

"You two are cute."

"She's the cute one."

"And I need to go throw up." Anya said and Lexa laughed.

"You wanna hear about the cuteness?"

"Shut up before I wake Clarke up and she'll kiss you to make you shut up."

"No, she seems like she is in the mood to kill someone if they wake her up, that isn't me." Lexa said.

"I'm guessing you want me to send scouts or something?" Anya said.

"Scouts, but not too many that they get on edge."

"So like a hunting party scout group type of thing?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

"Okay, you can go back to cuddling with your girl now." Anya said. "Wait, you never told me about the time that you two were cuddling in the cave on the way to Polis."

"Fine, the Commander were showing me stuff about war, Costia, death, you get the idea. I was sitting against the cave wall because I didn't want to sleep again and Clarke woke up. We talk for a quick moment before she asked me to lay with her and we ended up cuddling." Lexa said. "Now go send scouts."

"Aw." Anya said and then ran off. Lexa sighed and walked back to her tent. Clarke was holding onto a pillow, completely asleep. Lexa put her Commander coat on, sat down and started to braid her hair.

Probably about ten minutes later, she felt someone snake their arms around her neck. Lexa looked behind her and saw Clarke. "Good morning." Lexa said as Clarke pulled a chair behind her.