Chapter 14

Clarke POV

It was sometime in the middle of the night when Clarke woke up. Clarke looked around and saw a figure sitting against the cave wall. Clarke relealized that it was Lexa.

Lexa was drawing in the dirt. "I didn't know you were an artist." Clarke said in a sleeply voice. Lexa looked up from the ground and looked at her.

"You should be sleeping?" Lexa asked.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"The Commanders in my head won't let me."

"They wake you up?"

"Yeah." Lexa said. "Not showing me the best things to fall asleep to."

"Lay with me." Clarke said, not thinking. Lexa didn't move for a moment and then moved over to her. Clarke lifted the blanket and Lexa slid under it. She put an arm over Lexa's stomach and put her head on Lexa's shoulder area. Lexa put both her arms around her and leaned her head on her own.

Clarke relaxed into Lexa and Lexa did the same. Clarke felt herself to drift off again and they both fell asleep not much later.

Clarke woke up again the next morning to an empty cave. She looked infront of her and saw a sleeping Lexa. Lexa's back was pressed into her and Clarke had her arms around Lexa's waist. Their legs were in a tangled mess. Clarke cuddled back into Lexa and closed her eyes.

All of the sudden, the blanket was ripped off of them. They both opened their eyes and sat up. Anya was standing over them, holding the blanket.

"I didn't know you were a little spoon, Commander." Anya said. Lexa got up and Anya started to run out the cave. Lexa quickly followed. "Clarke! Help me!" Anya yelled from outside the cave.

She got up and stretched before heading out of the cave. Octavia, Raven and Kane were eating by a fire. Lexa was chasing Anya around the campsite area. Anya threw the blanket at Lexa but Lexa swatted it away. "I didn't mean it!" Anya said, jumping over a fallen tree trunk.

Clarke sat down with the rest of the group. "How'd you sleep?" Raven said, grinning.

"Shush." Clarke said, grabbing a stick with meat onthe end. "But good."

"What did Anya do that Lexa is trying to kill her for?" Octavia asked. Clarke looked behind her and saw Lexa and Anya on the ground, wrestling.

"I don't feel like being killed by Lexa so I'm gonna stay quiet." Clarke said.

"I didn't mean it!" Anya said as they rolled around.

"Yes you did!" Lexa said, pinning Anya down. "You are training with Titus when we get to Polis." Anya was struggling against Lexa's hold.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Next time think before you speak." Lexa got off Anya and brushed the dirt off herself. Lexa walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"I was kind enough to wake you two up so we don't leave without you and I get attacked." Anya said, getting up from the ground.

"You wouldn't have got attacked if you just woke us up." Lexa said.

"She is making up lies." Anya said.

"I'm not dealing with you right now." Lexa sighed.

"Kane, everything that happens on this trip stays between us." Raven said.

"I don't even know what is happening." Kane said.

Clarke and Lexa ate food and then went back into the cave to get ready. Lexa put her coat and armour on and Clarke did the same.