Chapter 27

Lexa POV

About five days passed and most of the village for the people of Mount Weather was complete. It was some time early in the morning and Lexa was awake in their tent. Clarke was half on top of her, with her head laying on her shoulder area and her arms around her waist, their legs were in a tangled mess as well.

Lexa was running her fingers through Clarke's hair and she was watching Clarke's back rise and fall as she inhaled and exhaled and her lips were slightly parted.

Clarke mumbled and pulled her closer, closing the little bit of space between them. Lexa smiled and kissed Clarke's head.

The tent flap opened and Luna walked in. Lexa held a finger to her lips as Luna opened her mouth to talk. Luna shut her mouth and looked at Clarke. Luna smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"It can wait." Luna whispered. Lexa flipped Luna off as Luna walked out.

It was sometime later, Clarke woke up. They got out of bed and got dressed. They walked out and saw people getting ready for the day. Luna walked up to them. "There is a party happening tonight." Luna said.

"Is that what you came to tell me?" Lexa asked.

"Yeah but I didn't feel like dealing with you in case I woke up Clarke so I left." Luna said.

"When did this happen?" Clarke asked.

"While you still were passed out." Lexa said, taking Clarke's hand. Lexa kissed Clarke's cheek.

"Gross." Luna said.

"You are gross." Lexa told Luna.

"But you two are more gross." Luna said. "And I have to go have sexy time with Raven now."

"We did not need to know that." Clarke said as Luna walked off.

"Now you know not to walk in!" Luna called.

They went to get breakfast and sat down by a fire. Octavia and Lincoln sat down with them. "How is your morning?" Octavia asked.

"Good." Clarke and Lexa said. "You two are extra cuddly today." Octavia was hugging Lincoln's waist and Lincoln had his arm around Octavia's back.

"You know, let's just say we did what Raven and Luna are probably doing." Octavia said. Lincoln laughed.

"Moving up in the relatioinship, I see." Clarke said.

"Maybe." Octavia and Lincoln said.

"You got something on your neck, Octavia." Lexa said. Clarke looked at Octavia's neck but Octavia already covered her neck with her hair.

"Bellamy will kill me so do not say anything." Octavia said.

"As long as you don't tell my mom, we have a deal." Clarke said.

"For Lexa's sake, we have a deal." Everyone laughed as Lexa groaned.

"I hate this thing! I'm not scared of her mom." Lexa protested.

"Who is scared of me?" A voice said from behind them. Lexa turned her head so fast that she might have got whiplash. Clarke, Octavia and Lincoln bursted out laughing. Lexa saw Abby standing behind Clarke and her.

"Only if Anya was here." Lincoln laughed.

"No. Thank Becca Anya wasn't here. Anya already gives me enough shit that I have to deal with and I can't threaten her with Titus anymore." Lexa groaned.

"Hey mom." Clarke said.

"Have you seen Raven?" Abby asked.

"I know where she is but Luna and her are in their tent and the last thing I heard from Luna wasn't something that you want to walk in on." Clarke said.