Chapter 15

Clarke POV

It was the next morning. Clarke slowly opened her eyes and stretched. She looked out the window and it was probably around nine or ten in the morning.

She sat up and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower to rinse off. She came back out into the main area and saw a tray of food was out on the table. She made her way over and pulled out a chair, sitting down.

Clarke was in the middle of eating when the door opened. "Hey, do you know what-" Raven started. "Woah, why do you get a big ass bed."

"I don't know and what do I know?" Clarke asked.

"Oh, the radio channel for the Ark?"

"I think my dad said three." Clarke said. "If not three, try channel four."

"Okay, thanks Griff." Raven left and shut the door.

Clarke finished eating and then went down to Raven's room. "It's even more hopless then we thought Jake." Raven said into the radio.

"For both of them or just her?" Her dad's voice came from the radio.

"Both."

"Who are we talking about?" Clarke asked. Raven jumped and panicked.

"Hey, Clarke." Raven said, awkwardly. "We were just talking about you know. Carrots and how they aren't good for like winter season and it's hopeless because Jake really likes carrots and like there was a farmer. Farmer Linda. She is very upset that she can't grow her carrots."

"Yeah." Her dad said. "Carrots."

"Okay?" Clarke said.

"What can I help you with Griffin?"

"I was just making sure you got the radio working."

"Yeah, I just filled him in." Raven said. "The ride wasn't that bad. Clarke liked sleeping in a cave." Raven smirked and Clarke flipped her off. "Hey! Don't give me the flinger. Your daughter just gave me the finger." Raven said into the radio. Her dad laughed.

"I didn't like sleeping in the cave." Clarke said. "Now, I have to go wait for Lexa."

"For a date?" Raven asked.

"We are walking around Polis once she gets done with her meetings and stuff."

"So date?" Her dad asked.

"We are just friends, dad." She said.

"Whatever you say kid."

"Friends." Clarke said and then walked out of Raven's room. Clarke looked down the hallway and saw Lexa and Luna talking. Clarke walked over.

"You suck with girls." Luna told Lexa. Luna sighed and looked over to her. "Hey Clarke. I'd love to stay but I have to go do things." Luna gave Lexa a thumbs up and then walked away.

"I'm done with everything so whenever you are ready." Lexa said.

"I'm ready." Clarke said.

They walked to the elevator and rode it down to the ground floor. "Firstly, before I forget, let's get you measured for armour." Lexa said.

"Don't like my armour Commander?" Clarke asked.

"Well you are always blaming your slow movement during training on your big armor."

"Taking my excuses away?"

"I don't want you to get killed in battle because of your big ass armour." Lexa said. Clarke laughed. Lexa led her to a building and they walked in.